Jealousy

requested by the absolutely amazing IWrtBksNtTrgds !!! not really how I wanted it but its pretty good either way :)
-

requested by the absolutely amazing IWrtBksNtTrgds !!! not really how I wanted it but its pretty good either way :)-

Patrick groaned as Joe worked his hand faster, pumping him quicker. He gripped his bandmate's shoulders to steady himself as his knees went weak. "J-Joe," he moaned out, tossing his head back against the tiled wall of the bathroom. "So close," he choked out.

Joe smirked down at the man before him and tightened his grip on him as he slowed his hand teasingly. Patrick squeezed his eyes shut and let out a choked moan as Joe dug his thumb into the slit of his cock.

"That feel good, babes?" Joe asked, breathing heavily as he reached his other hand down to jerk himself off as he jerked Patrick off.

"Yes, yes, yes, please," Patrick panted. "'M almost... Almost," he breathed out. He clenched his eyes shut tighter before spilling his load onto Joe's hand, crying out loudly. "Jo-Joe," he tried speaking. His tongue felt numb, his legs felt numb, he just felt numb all over. Both Joe and Pete were teasing him all day during the bus ride to the venue, at the venue, not Joe was finally letting him cum in their shared hotel room.

"Patrick!" Joe moaned out as he released his own load all over Patrick's lower half. "You were so good," he panted. Patrick smiled tiredly up at him and fell forward into him. Joe caught him and wrapped his arms around him, holding Patrick up.

"I.. Oh, my," Patrick panted as he looked over to the entrance to the bathroom. Pete was standing there with his arms crossed. He looked so angry. Patrick whimpered just under his gaze.

"Pete, dude," Joe said when he looked over. "You missed out."

"I know," Pete said through clenched teeth. He uncrossed his arms as Joe helped Patrick sit down in the showers; the venue had a locker room for the artists. Joe pat Pete on the back as he walked out of the bathroom/locker room area. "Patrick."

Patrick sighed softly as he lifted his head to look at Pete. "Yes?" He asked blandly.

"Get on your feet, slut," Pete growled as he stepped into the shower stall with Patrick. The younger flinched at the sudden dominance in Pete's voice and pushed himself to his feet. "Undress me," Pete told him, and he got to work, setting the clothing outside the shower. "Turn the water on."

"Okay," Patrick whimpered and turned around to put on the water. As soon as he did so Pete grabbed his hair from behind and yanked his head back. "Ah!" Patrick cried out, a hand flying up to his hair, wincing.

"You couldn't fucking wait for me?" Pete growled in his ear. Patrick whimpered but said nothing and stayed still. "I asked a question," Pete barked.

"I-I," Patrick stuttered. "Joe said itd be okay," he said quickly. "He told me it was," he bit his lip.

"Did I say its okay?" Pete snapped, yanking Patrick's hair back again. Patrick shook his head, wincing even more as he pulled his own hair from Pete's grip. Pete leaned forward bit down on Patrick's ear lobe, making him cry out as he tugged it with his teeth. "Get down on your knees, you fucking slut."

Patrick did so, grunting as Pete kept the grip of his hair. "What now?" He asked quietly, putting his hands on Pete's thighs.

"Suck me dry," Pete said. "Everyone knows how much of a cockslut you are, Patrick," he added. "I'm gonna fuck your throat raw, since we have two days off. I've already talked to Marcus. He said you're on vocal rest tomorrow and the day after."

"Okay," Patrick said, looking at Pete's length. Pete yanked on his hair again and Patrick dropped his jaw, opening his mouth wide for him. Pete shoved his cock in all at once, holding Patrick's head down on him, making him gag and flutter his eyes shut as they started to water.

Pete pulled back a little and thrusted in to the back of his throat again. Patrick let him do that a few more times, before frantically tapping Pete's hip.

Pete pulled out, letting Patrick rest his forehead on his thigh, gulping in air. Pete loosened his fingers and ran them through Patrick's hair, smoothening it. "Its okay," he whispered. "Again," he said and Patrick opened his mouth again. Pete pushed in, starting less roughly than the first time. "Good boy," he praised and moaned as Patrick did his best, gagging on his cock.

Patrick kept his eyes open and locked with Pete's as Pete abused his throat. Pete pulled out of his mouth and started jerking himself off slowly.

"Keep your mouth open wide," Pete said and Patrick closed his eyes as Pete was soon cumming on his face. He let out his tongue fall out of his mouth and licked up what landed around his mouth. Pete smirked down at him. "Good boy. Now we're gonna go back to the bus and I'm gonna fuck your brains out. And since its..." He looked at the clock on the wall in the bathroom. "Since its 12:04am, you're officially on vocal rest for two days. No sounds outta that pretty mouth of yours for a while. I'm going to have so much fun."