day 4 masturbation

(kms this is so short I've never written this before uGH WHAT THE FRICK IS THIS)

-

Pete was watching one of his porn sites. He had a favorite pornstar to watch.

The pornstar was currently doing a live stream. Pete locked himself in one of the boy's bathrooms and was pulling down his pants.

His erection sprang free and he sighed in relief.

He really ought to stop wearing skinny jeans with all the times he gets turned on. Really, Pete? You're smarter than that. Or maybe his skinny jeans are cutting off the blood flow to his brain. Yeah. That's probably why.

Anyways, he checked to make sure no one else was in the bathroom. No one was. After all, he left in the middle of class. He put his earbuds in and clicked onto the live stream. He wrapped a hand around his erection and moved it slowly up and down.

His eyes were glued onto the phone screen as the pornstar fucked himself with toys. Pete moaned as quietly as he could as he continued moving his hand up and down. He tightened his hand and his knees buckled.

He sat on the edge of the bathroom toilet. The lid was closed, of course. His phone dropped from his hand.

He started to stroke himself, going faster and faster.

He threw his head back. His mouth was open in a silent moan. His knees shook as he came loudly in his hand. His mouth was gaping open and he struggled to catch his breath.

He leaned against the wall wiped his hand off in a wad of toilet paper. He made a face at the smell and flushed the piece of toilet paper down. He closed the live stream app and turned off his phone and rolled his earbuds up and stuffed them in his jean pocket.

He pulled his pants back up and zipped them. He slid his phone into his back pocket.

Pete opened the bathroom stall he was in and walked out. He went right to a sink and started washing his hands. He heard someone clearing their throat and he jumped, turning around quickly.

He stared wide eyed at the boy. He had gingery hair and wide blue eyes hidden behind a pair of glasses. Pete didnt hear him come in. "Uh. I-I. Uh, I. I just─"

"That was really hot," the boy whispered before walking out of the bathroom.