day 10 doggy style

Patrick was sitting at the mix station. He was almost done mixing a song for the band's new album.

He even managed to convince Joe to sing with him on a few songs. And not just as backup vocals. Joe is a great singer, but people dont get to hear his voice much. He wanted the song to be absolutely perfect and it was close to perfect. He was proud of the album.

He nearly jumped five feet into the air when he felt hands on his shoulders.

He turned his head to look at Pete as the headphones on his head was taken off. "Pete?" He asked cautiously. Pete looked angry. Fuck. Patrick knew immediately his dom was angry.

"Really, Patrick?" Pete snapped. Patrick flinched at the tone of his voice. "I was calling your name for five minutes. Now get down on the floor, boy," he said. Patrick hesitantly got off his chair and sat in the floor. Pete sat in his chair and set his headphones on his head. Pete's hand found it's way to his hair.

Patrick whimpered quietly as Pete fisted his hair in his hands. Pete took notice of Patrick's pain and loosened his grip to run his hand over his hair. Patrick leaned up into the touch.

Pete eventually pulled the headphones off his head and set them on the mixing table. "Good boy," Pete cooed down at him. "Who's a good boy? Hm?" He asked.

Oh, Patrick thought, I'm a dog now.

He got on his hands and knees and panted, sticking his tongue out. Pete laughed happily at him and continued to pet his hair.

"Do you want a treat?" Pete asked. "Does my good boy want a treat?" He stood up. "I think we have a fortune cookie left over from lunch. Does Patrick want a treat?"

Patrick nodded enthusiastically and crawled behind Pete.

Pete reached onto the table and pulled a fortune cookie out of the food bag. Thank god Pete and Patrick got there four hours to work ahead on the album. Pete opened the fortune cookie and split it in half.

"Open," he told Patrick. Patrick opened his mouth and Pete set a half of it in his mouth. "Eat." Patrick tried not to crunch too loudly. He knew Pete couldn't stand it when people crunched loudly. "Good boy. Such a good boy, 'Trick," he praised. Pete ate the other half of the cookie. He tossed the fortune aside. "Do you want another treat?"

Patrick leaned back on his knees. He nodded quickly and excitedly.

"Hands and knees then," Pete said. Patrick immediately got into the position and waited patiently. Pete started pulling his jeans down. Patrick didn't bother holding back a moan when he felt Pete's hands kneading his ass cheeks.

He leaned back into Pete's hands. "Hurry up," he said without thinking. Pete pulled away and smacked his ass.

"Bad, bad boy," he scolded. Patrick sighed and curled his fingers in the carpet. At this moment, staying still felt impossible. He felt Pete messing with the collar around his neck. Pete collared him a long time ago but Patrick loved his solid black leather collar. It had metal words on it that spelled out Pete.

He felt a harsh tug on his collar and was forced to sit back on his heels. Pete dangled the end of a leash in front of him. Seriously? Had he just been planning this?

"Pete?" Patrick asked quietly.

"What, 'Trick?"

"W-Will you please, please fuck me already?" He whimpered. "I need you."

"Just, please, fuck me already," he whined. "Please!" Patrick begged. "Fuck me!" He practically screamed.

"Baby, you can beg better than that," Pete said, tugging on Patrick's leash a little, making him whimper and rear back a little.

"Daddy, please," Patrick started. "It fucking hurts. I need you to make it better. And make me feel good. Ive been needy for you all day. I've been waiting for this. Please, daddy! I've been a really good boy. I really have! I-I'll do anything! Fuck me!" He cried. Pete smacked his ass again and he moaned. "Please, daddy," he said quietly.

"Well alright," Pete mumbled. He smacked Patrick once more.

He moved over to his backpack he always brought in to the recording studio and unzipped it. He dug down to the bottom of it and pulled out a bottle of lube. He moved back over behind Patrick.

"Daddy," Patrick sighed happily once he heard the lube cap opening.

"Do you need to be stretched?" Pete asked. Patrick shook his head. "Of course you dont, you little whore," Pete growled. He smacked Patrick's ass again. "I bet you stretched yourself earlier, didn't you?" Patrick nodded again. "Safe words?"

"Apple to stop. Lemon to slow down. Grass to go."

"Good boy," Pete said. He pressed a kiss to Patrick's lower back as he squirted lube onto his hands and lubed himself up. Once he finished, he lined himself with Patrick's entrance. He didnt take any time, he just thrusted right into him.

Patrick bit down hard on his lip to keep any sounds from escaping his pretty mouth.

"Let it out," Pete said lowly. Patrick let out a shriek as Pete thrusted roughly back into him. Pete tapped his back lightly, tugging at the leash as well. "What's our color?"

"L-Lemon!" Patrick choked out.

"Alright," Pete said and immediately slowed his thrusts, going more gently. "Color?" He asked again.

Patrick took deep breaths, clenching his eyes shut as Pete pulled out slower and thrusted back in at the same slow, gentle pace. "U-Uh," he stuttered, trying to think clearly. "G-Grass. J-Just not so r-rough."

Pete nodded, even though Patrick couldn't see him. He gave a few more thrusts before he had Patrick moaning loudly. "There, huh?" Pete asked softly.

"There!" Patrick repeated. "Harder!" He begged, his elbows weakening from holding himself up.

Pete obliged and thrusted harder into his baby, hitting Patrick's prostate each time. Patrick screamed suddenly as he nearly released.

Pete took notice of this as he felt Patrick clenching and tightening around him, sending him to the edge. "Come," he said. Patrick moaned his name loudly as he came untouched. Patrick's moan and clenching sent Pete over the edge and he released deep inside Patrick. "G-Good boy," he said once he pulled out and moved patrick onto the couch, holding him close in his arms. "Good boy."