day 2 first time

(weddings 💐🍰)

-

Patrick and Pete had finally tied the knot. They were at their reception now and were having their first dance as a married couple. They stepped out onto the dance floor, hand in hand.

"Shall we?" Pete smiled at him.

Patrick smiled back and laid his head on Pete's shoulder as they danced. "We shall," he whispered in Pete's ear. "Do we have to stay through the whole reception?" He asked.

"No," Pete answered. He felt Patrick's smile on his ear. "We can leave after we finish eating our cake slices."

"Good," Patrick said. "I can't wait to get you out of that suit," he said lowly.

Pete could feel his pants tightening already. "And I you," he replied. "You'd better prepare yourself. Two weeks away, in Hawaii. We're gonna have one hell of a honeymoon."

Patrick gasped quietly in his ear. "You got us an extra week away?" He smiled.

"Yep," Pete said.

They finished their dance so Pete pulled back and grasped Patrick's hand. He led Patrick over to their table where they sat and finished their slices of cake. It was strawberry, Patrick's favorite. And it had butter cream icing, Pete's favorite.

Patrick smeared a little of his slice's icing on Pete's nose and giggled. Pete smiled and left the icing there.

Once they finished, Pete instantly grabbed Patrick's hand and they snuck out of their own reception. They had a new white car to drive to the airport in. They arrived at the airport just in time for their flight. Then they took their flight. As soon as they landed, they took their new car (it was stowed in the plane) and drove to the hotel Pete made reservations at.

Hawaii was truly beautiful. Patrick couldn't wait to visit the beach and the tourist sights. He was honestly so happy he picked Hawaii.

Their ride to the hotel was filled with Pete touching Patrick as much as he could as he drove them to their hotel. Patrick would squeal and push him away, saying Pete needed to focus on driving. But he couldn't say that his pants weren't tight. He squirmed in his seat.

He sighed in relief when they pulled into their hotel parking lot.

Pete smirked over at him. He parked the car and went into the hotel as Patrick unloaded their things onto a luggage cart. Pete came back out and grabbed the cart from him and rolled it onto the elevator. They took the elevator up to the fourth floor. The the rolled it down the long hallway until they got to room 182; the honeymoon suite.

Pete handed Patrick the room card and he opened the door. Pete left the door out in the hallway and carried their suitcases into their room.

They unpacked everything and Pete put coffee on as Patrick undressed in the room. It was separated from the rest of the suite.

Pete came padding into the room, stopping at the sight of his new husband laying on their bed. He was completely naked and his erection was so obvious. Pete felt his pants tightening more. He slipped his dress shirt over his head and struggled out of his dress slacks.

He slid his briefs down his legs and climbed onto the bed. "Pete," Patrick said as Pete straddled his waist.

Pete leaned down and kissed him sweetly. "Shh," he said once they pulled away. "I can't go in you dry and without you being stretched, alright?" Patrick nodded. "So I bought lube about a week ago for this," Pete smirked. "Always be prepared when you're a married man." Patrick laughed. "Now I'm going to prep you, I don't want to hurt you. But it'll be uncomfortable at first, alright?"

Patrick nodded again. "I love you Pete," he said.

Pete was right. It was very uncomfortable at first but soon it started to feel extremely pleasurable. Just when Patrick felt the need to release, Pete pulled his three fingers out. Patrick whined and bucked his hips up for friction. Pete ignored that as he spread lube onto his length.

He lined up and slowly pushed into Patrick. The latter whimpered and tried to move away. "Shh," Pete said. Patrick stopped squirming. "It'll hurt at first but I promise it'll feel good soon."

"I love you," Patrick repeated. Pete said it back. "Pete!" He cried out when he was all the way into him. His hands struggled to find something to grip so he decided to dig his nails into Pete's back. "Move," he told Pete.

Pete pulled almost completely out. Just to thrust back in. Patrick wailed and raked his nails down Pete's back. Pete moaned loudly in his ear at the feeling. "Patrick," he moaned. He continued his steady thrusts until he felt the pleasure building up. "I'm close," he told Patrick.

"I--" Patrick managed before he cried. Pete hit his prostate. "Pete!" He screamed as Pete continued to thrust there, hitting his prostate perfectly each time. Soon the pleasure was too much and he came between their stomachs. "Pete," he moaned as he came down from his high.

Pete gave a few more sloppy thrusts until he came as well inside Patrick. He moaned loudly in Patrick's ear as he slowly pulled out.

They both panted heavily as they came down from their highs, cuddled together under the sweaty sheets. "Patrick?" Pete asked breathlessly.

"Yes, Petey?" Patrick replied.

"I love you."

"I love you too."