He laughed. "No no no I would never do that...I was just asking"

The driver pulled up at the Chanel store.

"Well yeah I am...but I'm not looking.." I got out the car and he got out behind me.

We went inside the store and I could feel him burning a hole in my ass.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" I rolled my eyes while looking at clothes.

"My bad....but can I ask what happened between you two?"

"He cheated. Again."

"Damn who would cheat on you?" He looked me up and down.

"Obviously him"

"Ok I'm sorry damn chill with the attitude I'm just joking around with you" he laughed.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Whatever..."

"Pick whatever you want"

I grabbed a dress and some black red bottom boot heels and went in the dressing room.

I tried it on and it fit nice. I came out the dressing room and Marcus jaw dropped. Ha. I have that affect on people. 😉

"I'm getting this one"

"....ight"

"Um excuse me can you just scan it while it's on me?" I asked the cashier lady.

She nodded her head yes so I went over there and she scanned the boots and shoes while they were on me and Marcus paid and we left. I put my clothes I took off in the trunk.

"Yazmin you look great..."

"Thanks" I was on Snapchat and seen Lucas was watching all my snaps. Prolly go see where I was at. Then I got an idea.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah sure?"

"Ok I'm gonna make a Snapchat video and I want you to get in it....wait no this might be a bad idea..."

"Nah it ain't" he smiled.

I laughed. "Yes it is. Didn't you say y'all hated each other"

"Yeah so?"

"That's not right. Nah I'm not gonna do that to him. That's mean..."

"Nah it ain't"

"Yes it issss"

"It's not but ok"

The driver pulled up to the club.

"You say that just a she you don't like him"

"Damn right." He got out the car with me following.

We went inside the club and damn it was loud. Both ways.