Chapter 33

I sat in my room in silence. The dorm I was in was pretty cold but it felt nice with the summer heat.

My heart was pummelling and if someone just said one thing to upset me it'd push me off the edge.

My mind kept replaying that night and I couldn't get it out of my head, and then I replayed memories of Harry like when we first met and how he sat me on his lap, or the time he bought me that dress, or the time he fed me the ice cream and before I knew it I was drenched in sweat and tears again. My heart was holding this unbearable pain and I just wanted to scream. I wanted to scream at him for ruining everything we could've had, I wanted to scream at my parents for dragging me here without a word. I didn't even have my phone. We left in such a hurry that night, I had no means of communication other than my parents visiting but I was so mad I refused to see them after the first visit.

So there I was, three weeks into college with a broken heart, no friends and no phone.

"Gail I'll be there soon" my room mate walks into the room and I quickly wipe my eyes before shifting on my other side. "Uh, Gail I'll cal back" she says ending the call.

"Hey, Ella" she calls me and I stay still. "I know you're awake girl" she laughs scuffling around the room and I sigh before sitting up.

"My god! Are you ok" she asks quickly walking over to me and I shrug her off.

"I'm fine" I lie with a sniffle.

"You're so not fine, is this about that guy again? Because if he's causing you shit-" I had briefly explained to Lucy about Harry and the whole issue and she was very understanding, but no one would ever get what I was really feeling. She tried though.

"No, no no, it's nothing really. Well I miss him" my heart cracks a little just thinking about that golden smile and that mess of curls that somehow makes him look majestic.

"No no no, baby cakes I will not let you cry over a guy, none of my friends will ever waste tears on men" she says adamantly and grabs me by my arm.

"What are you doing" I ask confusedly.

"We're going to get you a new phone, fix this" she gestures towards my body and I chuckle. "And we're going to show you just how good you can feel without this Henry boy" she smiles and I shake my head.

"It's Harry" I say defensively and she blows a raspberry.

"Harris, Harold who? Cmon you just need to let go" she says so easily and I almost lose it but she grabs me by arm and takes a bunch of clothes in her hand.

"Shower... we're going out" she smirks and I giggle.

That was the first time I'd laughed in three weeks of college. It was the start of something new for me from then.

Hi guys!

So the story has come to an end :(

Idk if I should continue writing about Ella's college experience so hmu if you'd like that!

Anyways, I'm so proud of this book and the attention it received. Ily you guys so much, every read/vote etc pushes me to be a better writer everyday lol!

So Yh let me know if you want the book to be continued or discontinued. Ly guys! Stay well xoxo