Chapter 31

Unedited

Three days

Just three days till my whole world was about to change and I'd be experiencing completely new things.

A part of me couldn't wait to pursue my dreams but there's was also a massive chunk that longed to stay at home with the comfort of my family, friends and Harry.

Harry and I wasted no time without each other, my body was always sore and numb every time we were together and we made sure to text and call each other every night. It was nice, being this close again with Harry almost made me forget what happened a couple of days ago but I vowed myself to let go of his past and all of the problems we've had, this was our chance to something fresh and Harry told me he'd filed for divorce papers and they were waiting to come by post.

This was it. Things finally started to look smooth and I couldn't wait.

"Ella" Harry calls and I shake my head.

"Sorry, did you say something?" I ask sipping my drink.

"Yes I did, you're day dreaming again" he chuckles.

"I've got a lot on my mind" I sigh and he laughs poking me from the sides. "By the way, my mum is throwing a little farewell party for me and I wanted to see if you're ok with me asking Zayn to come"

"What's this sudden friendship with Zayn" Harry furrows his brows.

"We're not friends like that but I just thought it'd be nice of him to come" I shrug.

"I don't want him there but I'm guessing you've made your mind up" he rolls his eyes and I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Three days" I mumble against Harry's stomach and he brings his hand down to my hair.

"I'll drop you off and we can spend some time in your campus before you actually start"

"That sounds like a plan"

"Everything will be ok Angel" he smiles and that's what everyone kept on saying only, they didn't understand that it wasn't ok. I was starting something completely new, it was the beginning of a roller coaster.

"There's so many things we never got to do" I sigh and Harry frowns.

"I promise we'll do whatever you want when you come to visit"

"Hopefully" I smile and stand up, his hands wonder around my body and I close my eyes momentarily, I quickly open them and grab his hands in mine. "I can't do that now" I laugh. "Got party planning to do"

"I don't know what your implying about me" he raises his brow with a cute smirk and I giggle. "Can't you stay a little longer?" Harry asks and looks over to the time.

"I've been here all morning and it's getting quite late" I say as I get my cardigan on.

"'Mmm ok, you're coming tomorrow" he states and I nod. "Give me a kiss" he calls and I quickly pad back over to him and peck a small kiss on his lips and he squeezes my arse cheekily and I blush.

"Bye Harry" I laugh leaving his house.

~
"Party time!" My mum pulls a party cracker in my face and I groan.