Chapter 32

Unedited

My heart stopped at her words.

"Say hello to your baby. Daddy"

I didn't know what to feel or think but my whole world came crashing down right before me and there was nothing I could do. I felt my eyes get teary and I got that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach, I wanted to throw up.

"Well! Congratulations!" My mother cheers and everyone raises their glasses. Harry stares at me intently and I avoid his eyes at all costs. If I looked at him I'd burst in tears.

"I'm just going to double check something" I mutter to my mum who barely hears me and I run up the stairs, I notice Zayn quickly follow behind and Harry tried to come to but was held back by Chloe's arm tangled over his.

I run into my room and seconds after I slam the door Zayn knocks.

"Leave me alone!" I cry, I was pacing around my room with tears streaming down my face.

"Ella please, I know you're upset-"

"You don't fucking know anything!"

"I know that you're hurting and that you want to believe that what you heard isn't real" he says. "But it is" Zayn sighs and I sniff back my tears as I open the door.

"Ella" he breathes and I fling into his chest.

"How could I be so stupid" I sob heavily as my body heaves up and down, I couldn't control my emotions and I was letting out loud hiccups of tears.

"It's not your fault"

"I-it is, I knew he was a family man and I should've never let myself get so invested in him. He cheated on me with his fucking wife! I shouldn't even be saying that sentence do you know how wrong it sounds"

"Hey, hey look, I'm sure he has an explanation"

"How can he, he couldn't keep his fucking pants on!" I move out of Zayns chest and wipe my tear stained face roughly.

"They are married" Zayn mutters with a shrug and I lose it.

"Are you on his fucking side! Because I think that's fucked to lead someone on only to start a fucking family behind their back, he made me believe that we were actually something, you wouldn't understand, you've never been hurt!"

"Now that's not fucking fair! You don't know that! You don't think it's hurting now watching you cry in tears, you don't think it hurt seeing you with him when you could do so much better, you don't think it hurt knowing your were in hospital because of him-" Zayn instantly stops his sentence and I pierce my puffy tear filled red eyes into his brown hazel ones.

"What did you say" I gasp, barely being able to breathe from all the tears.

"It's nothing, just talk to Harry"

"Zayn, what did you say?!"

"Nothing!"

"Don't you fucking lie! Tell me what you God damn said now you prick or I'll go down and I swear I'll -"

"It was Harry" Zayn sighs, his hands trembling and his words laced with nervousness.

"Harry what" I rub my eyes staring at him intently.

"He-he told me, Niall, Louis and Liam to do it, he payed us and I swear I didn't take a penny and I didn't want to but he was just so angry and I didn't know what to do"

"Do what Zayn!"

"W-we beat Reece"

"No" my face drops and my world stops spinning.