Chapter 4

It was a Saturday afternoon and I was bored out of my mind.

Mother said that she invited her friends for dinner, usually it was boasting annoying women who showed off their husbands and perfect life.

Whilst mother was finishing the last touches I decided to get ready, I wore a red little dress with my new black heels, I tied my hair back into a braided bun and put on some red lipgloss.

I went down the stairs feeling extremely happy with the way I looked. The door was being knocked on and I sighed. I hated being the first to greet people.

"Honey, let the guest in!" My mother shouts from the kitchen and I quickly lick my teeth clean before opening the door.

"Hello princess" Harry eyes me up and down and my mouth falls open.

"Oh Harry you made it!" My mother runs to the door and I still haven't said a word.

"Darling, close your mouth and say hi" my mother grits and I shake my head.

"What are you doing here?" I ask with surprise and my mother gasps.

"Ella Riley! I'm so sorry Harry I don't know what's gotten into her, do come in" she welcomes and ushers him in, she then turns to me and gives a death stare which I roll my eyes to.

"Why are you here" I whisper to Harry in the living room and he smirks.

"I came to see my baby girl"

"Harry!" Mother calls from the kitchen, he smirks at me before heading off, I quickly follow behind him .

I hop on to the counter and my mother glares at me, my eyes are focused on Harry whose leaning on the counter and eyeing me up and down.

"Mother how do you know Mr Styles?" I ask and grab a strawberry from the set fruit bowl.

"Mr Styles?" Mother chuckles and looks between Harry and I.

"Oh I'm sorry Brenda, I forgot to mention, I'm Ella's sociology teacher"

"Harry you're a teacher! Teaching my daughter!" She laughs and I roll my eyes.

"It's not funny mum, it's weird" I mumble and Harry looks at me with a stern look on his face.

"It's amazing, Harry and your father are good friends and now he's teaching you" mother chuckles to herself and I look at Harry.

"Well I must say, Ella is an amazing student" he looks to me with a smile.

"Really? You have to tell me" mother cheers and I groan.

"She performs very well, always responsive" he smirks at me and I clench my thighs together.

"She always was an eager learner" mother boasts proudly.

"Very eager" he looks at me and I quickly hop off the counter.

"I um- I-I need to do my homework" I lie and run upstairs before I can hear my mother call me.

~
I stay in my room for almost two hours before my father calls me to join the table.

I make my way down, five dinner plates have been set and I look in confusion.

"Who's that for" I ask and Harry quickly answers.

"One more guest, whose late" he looks to his watch and I take a seat beside Harry.

"Should we just start dinner without -"

"Yes yes" Harry smiles eagerly at mother who then layers everyone's plate with food.

Mr Styles: COMPLETED जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें