Chapter 30

Unedited

Harry: hey baby girl is everything ok? Do you want me at the airport? Please reply back x

Me: no, please don't come, I'll see you later.

That was all I responded to his endless messages. I couldn't find it in myself to text him without the guilt eating me up.

I couldn't make out whether last night was my fault and how did I let it get to that. The main thing was, I kissed another man. I kissed a random on holiday when I already have someone who is so loving and attentive towards me, I couldn't even look at myself.

We were now at the airport waiting for our taxi home and I could notice my mother and father looking at me strangely and exchanging whispers.

"Honey" my mum touches my shoulders and my dark sad eyes look up at her. "Yes"

"You seem very-"

"The taxi" I point out blandly before walking over and my I notice them still staring at me oddly.

Soon enough we get home in utter silence.

"Darling is something-"

"I don't want to talk about it ok!" I storm up to my room with my suitcase and fall on to my bed with a sob.

Everything between Harry and I was perfect and I had to let this one tiny thing come to ruin it, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't tell him, every time I'd kiss him I'd feel guilt.

"Honey" my mum knocks on the door and I let out a groan loud enough for her to hear. "You have a guest"

"Tell them to go away"

I hear Harry's chuckle and my heart aches, the door slowly creaks open and from the side of my eye I feel their eyes on me.

"Harry's come to pick up your old textbooks, I'll give you a minute" she smiles before shutting the door and leaving us alone.

"Baby" Harry bends down on his knees and his hands run up and down my back.

I flung around him before wrapping my arms around him and I try to reach for his lips, I needed to know that I wouldn't forget his taste. "Kiss me" I pout and Harry laughs.

"I've missed you too" he nudges our nose together and I wrap my legs around him and he picks me up before sitting back comfortably on the bed, I lay in his chest listening to his breathing.

"Why didn't you answer me yesterday?" He massages his fingers through my hair and I shrug.

"Busy"

"No" he pulls my face up. "You don't get to shut me out and give me shit excuses, your mother told me you haven't been yourself since last night"

"She had no right" I shake my head and Harry kisses me.

"She's just being a mum, and I'm being a boyfriend. So tell me Ella"

"Tell you what"

"I don't like this mood" he furrows his brows and I roll my eyes.

"I'm just jet lagged ok"

"Is that really all?" He raises his brows questioningly.

"Yes" I huff feeling my stomach stir at my lies.

"You can tell me absolutely anything and I wouldn't be mad" oh my god I literally wanted to burst out in tears but I held it in. I was about ruin everything and it was on the tip of my tongue.

"You should get home Harry" I kiss his cheek softly and he looks at me, the same way my parents did before and he gives me a small smile, I slide off of his lap and he leaves the room in silence.