Chapter 27

I was at home doing my last minute outfit checks for tonight and every time I thought of harry a smile crept on my face, yesterday we finished off where we left at the burger bar and he took me back to his place and let's just say my body was still numb from his touch. He fucked the life out of me yesterday to the point I was physically out of breath, I think I came at least four times and thought wow this would never end.

"Where are you off to" my father stands at the side of my door peeking in my room with his coffee mug in his hand.

"Celebration party, after exams and stuff" I shrug and he raises his brows.

"Shouldn't it be when you get your results?"

"Nope, there's another party for that" I giggle.

"Gosh, I've forgotten what it's like to be young" he chuckles rolling his eyes and I laugh lightheartedly.

My outfit was complete, I was going to wear the off the shoulder dress harry bought for me with my knee length boots, I was going to curl my hair loosely and apply a full face of makeup, I hadn't dolled up since my date with Harry which felt like it was years ago.

Once I got out of the shower I quickly put my clothes on and started getting ready, I was listening to music whilst applying my makeup but I was difficult since I'd keep on stopping and sing a verse every minute or two.

After an hour of beating my face and another half an hour of doing my hair I was done, and I loved how it all came out. Wearing makeup made me feel like I had myself, like I was born with some sort of confidence.

I packed in my bag all my necessities and stole a condom from my dad hoping he wouldn't notice but just in case harry and I would need it. Harry called my phone so I knew he was waiting outside, I declined the call before quickly making last minute adjustments.

I hooked my choker on and in that jewellery box I found the snake ring from the hospital, I picked it up and stared at it carefully, it did go with my outfit.

Harry called again so without thinking I stuffed the ring on my finger, grabbed my bag, sprayed a ton of perfume and left the house shouting "bye!" So my parents would know I've left.

Harry was parked a little away so I walked over to his car and got in breathlessly.

"Wow" his eyes loitered over on me as I buckled myself in, he was dressed in all black, black jeans, black boots, and a black tee.

"How do you make something so simple look so good" I ask him staring at his ethereal beauty.

"You should know" he winks holding my thigh as he starts to drive.

"Is it far?" I ask amongst the comfortable silence, harry was humming to blackbird by the Beatles as it played softly in the background.

"Not long left actually, are you tired?" He asks looking at me utter sweetness in his eyes.

"No, well sort of" I laugh. "I don't want to get drunk tonight" I assure Harry and he nods.

"Ok, just stay with me and I'll watch your drinks" it's not that I wasn't capable of doing that myself but I was a little frightened after the state I'd gotten in last time and if it wasn't for Harry I'd of gotten myself in a lot of mess. Also everyone I was about to meet would be new so the only  person I could rely on was harry, even his friends seemed shifty.

"I'm guessing that's the party house" I laugh as we approach a road where one of the houses is lit up extremely and a loud sound of music roaring through.

"Yep" he nervously chuckles. "Baby girl, I want you to stay with me all night ok, don't go wandering off"

"I'm a big girl" I roll my eyes.