Chapter 6

~unedited~

I was told by my form tutor that I had to attend catch up class due to 'inadequate work in sociology' .

Harry really wanted to get me and I just couldn't understand why. Why won't he just leave me alone, for his own good.

I watched in jealousy as everyone got to skip out of school happily while I had to go to the catch up rooms.

It was pretty pointless anyways, it was just some tired fed up teacher who made us sit in silence for an hour. If anything it was a detention.

I'd never been before but all my classmates were telling me it was useless.

The room I was advised to go to was room 101. I'd never heard of it before, I think it was near the basements.

As I walked towards the basement the hallways started to get longer and darker, I felt a little scared but this was school, nothing could happen.

"Hello" I called, the basements were coming to an end and I still couldn't see a room 101.

I then walked back and then suddenly I felt something grab my arm and I was pulled into a dark room.

"Help! Help me!" I scream and then a dim light is turned on.

I fall back in relief to see Harry.

"You scared me!" I whine and he chuckles.

"I'm sorry baby girl" he smiles and I cringe.

"Don't call me that" I groan.

"Why not? You are my baby girl" he confirms to his self and I shake my head.

"No, your wife is"

The colour from Harry's face drains and he looks me dead in the eyes.

"I-"

"I don't want to hear it Harry, you've been using me all this time, cheating on your wife"

"It's not like that" he moves over to me and I push away from him.

"I don't want to know" I groan, I just wish he'd leave me now.

"Hear me out ba-"

"I'm not your baby! Why won't you just leave me alone and go to your wife. I mean what could you possibly want from me when you have a goddess for a wife, you mr styles are an creepy old man and I want you to just leave me alone" I cry and I don't even realise as he pulls me into his chest.

"She's not like you" he breathes into my hair and I take the chance to breathe in his heavenly scent.

"But this is wrong. Adultery is wrong. I shouldn't be doing anything sexual" I sob and he soothes me further.

"Let me make you feel better baby" he lifts my chin up and wipes my tear stained cheeks.

"You have a wife" I shake my head and his fingers tap on the back of my neck.

"She's on a school trip, some class residential" Harry's eyes shine and my head twists.

I know how wrong this is but I just can't help myself, I can't help liking his touch.

~
We drive to Harry's house or should I say mansion.

I wasn't meaning to be rude but I didn't think a teachers wage would buy this big of a house.

Being the gentleman he is, he opens the door for me and lends a hand to pull me out.

"This is a um- nice house" I say shyly as Harry's watches me observantly.