A New Edition?

A/N
I know I said the end but you guys were asking for more so I'm giving you another chapter

Writing in italics are the journal entry

Jackie picked up her pen and the journal that she hadnt written in for over a month.
She let out a sigh. It was not an 'I don't want to do this' sigh. It was an admiration sigh.

Jackie hadnt seen this journal in a while and even though it was just an inanimate object with a few entries in it, it held great power. That journal was dear to her, close to her heart. 

You see, when Jackie was but a little child she dreamed of being married to a handsome prince who would make her eternally happy and that this prince she dreamed of would give her the gift of a family. Ok so maybe this dream didint fully come true, Elton may not be a prince but he will always be enough for her, forever and always, right?

Anyways. Jackies mother was dying and she knew it but she didn't dare break her daughters heart with the news. Jackie and her mother were always close so Jackie told her of this dream of hers. Before she died she gave Jackie a journal, the very one she has today, and told her

"I want you to make a promise to me. Can you do that?" Jackie nodded

"Good. When you get married write in this journal and tell me all about your prince and your love for him. Write me stories on the way to eternal happiness with this prince of yours. I promise you, wherever you are and wherever I am if you write in this journal I will be there reading it over your shoulder. No matter what ill always be here."

Jackies mom moved jackies hand ,which held the journal, over Jackie's heart and pointed to a heart crest on the journal.

Even though Jackie was only 9 when her mom told her this. She would never forget what her mom told her the day before she died.

From that day on jackie always felt like she could reach to her mother through her writing. She never told anyone that she had amazing writting skills but she did and till thus day she writes letters to no one hoping. No. Knowing that her mother was on the other side reading them.

Jackie took another look at the journal in front of her and traces her finger on the heart incrested in it. She thought about her mother then she started to write.

Hey mom,

I just want to start with. You were right and I may not have married a prince and became a princess but I got pretty close. Elton is amazing and I couldn't ask for anything else. When I met him I thought there is nothing I coukd love more then I coukd love this man. But I was wrong. We have a beautiful little boy named Jason and he has the key to my heart. I understand now what its like to be like you mom. I understand that you would do absolutely anything for your kids  even though I've only known him for a couple months, of die for him. Anyways mom, Elton is an amazing dad. He's built a crib for the baby and made a whole room for him. I love him to the end of the Earth and back. Jason and Elton are the two things that I have ever wanted in life and I wish you could've been here with us now but I kniw thats not they way things work but I miss you. Ill never stop writing to you. I promise.
Ill see you on the other side. Till we meet again.
Goodbye for now.

Jackie closed the journal and was in tears. She couldn't help it but wish things could be different with her mom.

Elton came in from taking there son outside and saw Jackie crying and immediately rushed to her side.

"Jackie baby what's wrong?"
Jackie looked up to him and smiled

"Absolutely nothing. Everything is perfect, I'm with the man of my dreams and I have a beautiful son with him. It couldnt get any better" Elton hugged her and they sat looking at what they created...
The strongest love and a baby boy.

"Jackie im so glad that I get to raise this kid with you and grow old with you. I couldn't ask for a more perfect wife"

Jackie and Elton kissed and now they were both tearing up.

Eternal happiness with a man and family she loved, Jackie was living her dream. All thanks to Elton...and Scotty

Thanks Scotty

A/N
So that was short and a little sad
Hope you liked it