the Next Day

Elton was going to sleep in the tent with me and Scotty?

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy about it but how is this going to work? It would be one tho gif it was just us but Scotty is going to be in there too. This could get really awkward especially since I don't know what me and Elton are. I know we aren't together but I don't know if we are just friends or if the flirting means we are more. There's a lot of tension though.

I walked into the tent to see Elton setting up his sleeping bag between Scotty's and mine.

Elton looked over his shoulder at me and smiled "I hope this is ok with you"

"Oh, yeah no its cool. Time to talk right ha-ha" oh my god I'm so awkward

"Yeah I hope so." He said with a cute smile.
I can't believe what this guy is doing to me, I'm putty in his hands!

I sat down I'm my sleeping bag and changed my clothes in the sleeping bag. (skills right? Lol) There was a bit of struggle to hide my body while I changed and Elton just watched amused.

"I could have walked out of the tent you know" Elton said breaking the silence

"Oh, well too late now" I giggled a little

We both got settled into our sleeping bags, Scotty still wasn't in yet.

"So, why did you move in with us?"
Elton asked

'Dissapointment' ecohed in my head again. "My dad kicked me out, he uh called me a dissapointment."

"Oh Jackie, I'm so sorry" Elton scooted closer to me and hugged me. When he let go we were facing each other about a foot away just laying there looking into each others eyes, I got lost in his.

Why is he so nice, he's just perfect. All the reason he'd never like me.

All the while I was thinking this, he was moving closer. I just looked at him shocked
"I really want to kiss you ri-" I cut him off and kissed him. At first he was shocked then kissed back, we moved perfectly in sync and I felt like his lips were made for mine. We broke apart

"I'm not gonna lie I wasn't expecting that at all" he said smiling

"Everyone likes a good surprise" I smiled and I went to sleep with his arms around me.

••••••••••••••••time skip•••••••••••••••

I woke up in the tent alone, memories of last night flooded into my head. I smiled remembering the kiss.

I heard movement in the tent and my neck snapped in the direction of the noise. Scotty, I thought I was alone.

Wait, Scotty! Elton and I can't date, Scotty is my brother and Elton Is his friend! It would get too complicated. I was saddened at the thought.

I walked out of the tent and winced at the sudden light change, once I opened my eyes I saw Elton and he looked at me and stopped mid conversation to talk to me.He smiled walking towards me

"Hey, good morning sunshine"

"Hey. Elton we should talk about this"

"Yeah, the whole Scotty part of it, I know we would have to keep it on the down low"

I laughed "Did you just say on the 'down low'? Oh my god Elty " oh shoot I just let that nickname slip

He smiled " You called me Elty, I like it its cute."

I blushed then went back to serious "The issue is that we wouldn't really be able to go on a date without other people coming"

"Yeah but Jackie, we could just hangout and secretly do couple things when people aren't looking"

Dang, he's hot when he's serious and concentrated

"Okay, I like it. It will be fun, like a game" I said

"Yeah, like a game" he repeated

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH

SO,
The kiss, how'd ya feel about that?

Vote and comment!