Meeting his friends

David pulled up to this house with a fence going around the left side of the house, so I'm guessing thats the backyard.

"We're home! Jackie I'll show you your room after you meet all the guys." Scotty sounded really happy.

"Ok" I said as Dom opened the gate so I could walk In with my stuff in hand.

"Thanks Dom"

"I just wanted to see you walk away" he replied in a friendly tone.

The house was beautiful apart from a bit of a mess on the side of the house. There's another attachment to the house and I think it was a pool room but it's pretty big.

Scotty saw me looking at the extra house and said
"Elton and Heath live there" I just nodded because I didn't know who that was.

The backyard was pretty big and there was a pool and a trampoline.

"ooh that's gonna be fun" I said pointing to the pool.  Everyone laughed and smiled at my random commemt.

Scotty opened the door and a guy came running to Scotty and said
"is she here?!" I guess he's reffering to me maybe?
Scotty nodded and smiled at me.
He yelled into the house, "GUYS SHES HOME!". Home.... I like the sound of  that. Almost Instantly 3 guys came out of the house and smiled at me

"Hi I'm Jackie"

The one with piercings on his ears and nose came forward to shake my hand and said
"I'm Heath. We've heard lots about you",

"So I'm told" the same thing happened with meeting Toddy, the one who came running at Scotty asking about me and Zane, he's nice and funny. Well everyone seems funny so far.

I heard a door open at the other end of the pool. My head immediately snapped that direction. A guy came out of the pool house angry. Might I just say how cute he is. He had kind eyes with a beard that fit his face and, not to mention, cool hair. I had to stop myself from ogling at him. I haven't even met him plus he's Scott's friend and I don't want to be that kind of girl.. The second he walked out and slammed the door he made direct eye contact with Heath.

"HEATH WHERE DID YOU PUT MY CA- woah" His eyes found their way to my crystal blues. We stopped and just stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity until Alex coughed. I was so embarrassed. My face was a light tint of pink. I looked at him and caught him looking at me. He quickly looked down and....lightly blushed? He's cute when he's nervous.

He then walks over and I mentally freakout. He walks to Heath and asks where his camera was nodding to me as he passed . Heath and him walk inside for a second. I looked around the group to see if they really noticed what just happened between us. I decided that If they did see anything they were keeping it to themselves.

David left with his roomates after dropping me and Scott off and eventually Zane and Todd went off to film. So when the guy walks out with the camera it's just me him and Scotty.

He makes eye contact with me and  walks up to me.
" I guess your Scotty's sister then, right?" He looked between me and Scotty

"Yeah, I am" I say and Scotty nods awkwardly

"So, I'm..uh..Elton, Elton Castee" Elton. I like that name. That word is never gonna be the same if I hear it agin though, I think I have a crush.

I smile warmly and say "Im Jackie, Jackie cas- SIRE.. I uh meant sire ha ha" Wow. Good one jacks.  I can't believe I just did that and in front of him and my brother, my face was beet red.

Elton just smiled at me and chuckled as he walked away.

Elton.
Elton.
Elton.
I'll be thinking about him for awhile.

---------------------------------------------------------

Soooo you likey?
Wow ok so I'm never saying that again,  That's for sure.

Comment and vote