Elton.

I woke up to the smell of bacon. Dang, I already love it here. I got up from my bed then put on my clothes for the day and applied a light layer of makeup.
I walked into the kitchen to see Elton cooking. I leaned against the counter top.

"Hm, I could get used to this." I thought with a giggle

Elton looked at me with a smile and laughed.

He's so cute..

"Well I'm glad you think so" Elton said laughing and smirking at me

Woah wait. Did I actually say that out loud?!
I was blushing like a freaking teenage girl when a guy looks her way for the first time.

"Oh um...haha, oops" was the only sound I could make, my awkwardness just escaped its hidden box.

Scotty came in the room, thank god.

"Hey were going camping Jackie wanna come?"

I was taken aback for a second Camping in LA? I guess we'll just be sat in the desert.

"Oh yeah sure, who's going?"

Elton chimmed in,
"I am. Also the rest of the guys here"

"Okay! I'm excited we used to go camping all the time! Remember Scott?"

"Yeah! Once you had to pee so you went in a bush and it turned out to be poison ivy so you were itch-" I put my hand over his mouth

"Oh my god Scott stop" my eyes were wide in embarrassment. I pulled Scott out of the room while turning back to smile innocently at Elton.

This is going to be ....fun

-----------------time skip--------------------------
I took my stuff out to the car, well I tried.
I guess Elton saw me struggling cause he came up to help me

"Here let me take that."

His hand reached for my bag and touched my hand, we stayed there frozen looking into each others eyes until I broke eye contact and backed away so he could take the bag.

"I- um uh...Thanks"

"No problem" Elton left with my stuff while I mentally slapped myself. What the hell is going on

We all got into the car and might I add we were packed in. I sat in the back and Elton was in the passenger seat infront of me.

While we were driving I caught him looking at me in the rearview mirror a few times.

At one point he caught me looking and I just looked out the window and smiled at nothing outside.

(Pay attention to the words it can get confusing..lol)

Out of the corner of my eye, as I was smiling at nothing, I saw that Elton had noticed me smile after making eye contact with him. He bit his lip a little and chuckled. No one can tell me that that wasn't hot as fudge.

This is going to be one interesting  camping trip.
---------------------------------------------------------

OK so yeah, hope you enjoy!!

I have plans for the trip and comment what you want to happen if you want to see something go down

Idk don't ask I'm new at this