Campfire

We all settled into our campsite and it was already evening.

Unfortunately, but fortunately for me, when we were setting up tents we realized one of our tents was a one-person when it needed to be a two-person so someone had to 'bunk' with me and Scott.
My votes on Elton but....

Suddenly, Elton ran into camp and asked us all if we wanted to hike a nearby moutain. I went along with Elton and Heath, they wanted to vlog so Heath asked if I could be In It. Obviously I said sure, I mean why not right?

We reached the mountain and started up the head of the trail. Elton was vlogging and turned around pointing the camera towards me. I smiled at him the instantly looked down to hide my face.

"Oh guys so this is Jackie , Scotty's sister.....ikr" he made a face at the camera that I was unable to see

After talking a bit about where we were, Elton put down the camera. He started making small talk about his channel and where he's been.

He walked beside me and pulled his camera out again. He put his arm around my shoulders to vlog. 'Oh my. try not to blush Jackie come on' I told myself.

"So Jackie hows the hike?" He asked me pulling me out of my concentration.

"Well Elton, you tell me. I mean you're here aren't you?" I poked him in the chest when I said you're

"OOOH Elton you just got burned" Heath yelled at Elton form behind us. He couldn't hold in his laugh and people on the trail looked at him in fear.

Heath looked at me with an 'oops' face and I laughed at his uncomfortableness.

----------------------time skip--------------------

When the three of us got back Scotty and Todd had a fire going.

They boys handed me a stick with a hot dog on it, I laughed

"Classy" everyone laughed a little at my input. It made me feel giddy to be with people who appreciated me. It's been so long since I've felt this comfortable with a group of people.

I sat down and Elton sat across from me.
He was looking at me for awhile and when I looked back he mothed 'hey' I mouthed 'hi' back. We smiled at each other. It felt like we were the only people on the earth for awhile.

Scotty broke us out of our trance when he said "OK you two lovebirds, no need to make us feel lonely" everyone except me and Elton laughed we just loooked flushed with embarrassment. I guess that means that everyone noticed whatever is going on between us.

Elton looked at me through the fire and shrugged then gave a wink before going onto a tent.... Wait he just went into mine and Scotty's tent, what?! When did they decided that? I guess my prayers were answered.

---------------------------------------------------------
Ooooooo Interesting,

Thanks for almost 100 views!!❤❤😃