the drive home

I wanted to ride back with Elton so we could have quality time together but I didn't know how to ask. So I walked up to Elton and said
" uhm, do you guys have room for one more in the RV? Its cool if you don't."

"There's always room for you" he said winking .
Heath, Elton and I got into the RV and Heath , weirdly, insisted on driving. So it was just me and Elton in the back of the RV cuddling watching 'arrow' on Netflix.

"Jackie, I'll be right back I have to ask Heath something."

I nodded and watched him walk to the front as I put in the ear bud he had in his ear in mine.

"Olicity for life" I whispered this so no one could hear.

After a while Elton came back and sat down in front of me. He waved his hands so I would take the ear bud out. I did what he asked and paused the show.

"Jackie I need to ask you something.."

"What is it Elton, your scaring me"

"No! don't be afraid, I uh- want to ask you to come with me to Ohio."

Holy shit. What? I was shocked, happy, but shocked. I stalled and he started yapping

"I asked heath he's cool with it so you can come-But you don't have t-"

I cut him of with a kiss a passionate kiss but I pulled away before it got too heated.

"Yes"

"Yes? Your gonna come?!"

"Yes Elton, I'm coming to Ohio with you"

We kissed again until something broke our kiss or ....someone

"YES, OH MY GOD. MY OTP IS TOGETHER AND WERE ALL GPING TO O-wait I'm totally going to be a third wheel aren't I?" Heath. Great now he knows. Okay. Hold on who's driving?

Elton must have saw the worry on my face because he lifted my chin so I would look at him
"its OK he's trustworthy"

"Yeah I totally am, I won't tell your secret." Heath butted in.

"That's great.  Thank you Heath,but I'm more concerned about who is driving right now.

---------------------------------------------------------
yay! So I know its a day late sorry, I have school work.

Vote and comment ily guys