Someone Hiding in the Shadows by @wrightstory

Someone Hiding in the Shadows, is all about a vulnerable girl -- estranged from her family and mesmerised by the man in her life.

Most of us remember our first love and most of us -- unfortunately loved someone who we were not always sure about. I built on those feelings and turned them into something a little dark but something that also evolved into something positive.

I wanted to show how through adversity and friendship the main character fights back and grow strong and resolute in very trying circumstances. I want the reader to feel what Athina goes through, and turn every page eager to know what comes next.

"Someone Hiding in the Shadows" is a wild ride and sometimes even an adrenaline rush, as Athina becomes entangled by the love of her life and eventually has to fight for her freedom.

What will she do when death stares her in the eye and the chance to get her revenge is within her reach.

You won't know unless you enter Athina's world.

'Someone Hiding in the Shadows' is a novel about secrets and deceit, true love and false promises - a story about becoming strong and believing in yourself. Overcoming challenges. One day at a time.

  One day at a time