The Purpose of Miss Shepley @ArdenBrooks

Edith Shepley has every advantage: an education, an inheritance, the best prospects for a good match...

 But, unhappily, she looks like a Wyrm.

Burdened by her glaringly questionable pedigree, Edith must navigate a fickle society and find a way to balance her duty to family, friends, and even the High Throne while still staying true to herself -- a task complicated by the fact that Edith isn't quite sure who she truly is, yet.

Want to know more? Here it is: With a deceptively slow start set amongst ballrooms and drawing rooms and pastoral idylls, The Purpose of Miss Shepley is a binge-worthy page-turner full of lovable characters and delicious surprises. 

Drawing on nearly the entire history of the English language for inspiration, author Arden Brooks melds choice ingredients of literary classics into something satisfyingly different for the modern reader, blurring the line between historical fiction and fantasy in the process.

The Purpose of Miss Shepley has been favorably compared to the works of Jane Austen, Charlotte Bronte, Gail Carriger, and Susanna Clarke, and has been hailed by readers from seventeen to seventy as one of the best things they've read on Wattpad.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.