Dying Embers and Fire in the Sky by @AnupaMarc

Dying Embers – the first of the Sentinels Trilogy is my debut in novel writing but thanks to the wonderful Wattpad folks, it has come a long way since the day it formed as an idea,

The trilogy is a mix of various genres, right from mystery/thriller, sci-fi, adventure with an equally imposing romantic angle. For more, read the blurbs below or join me in my world where the trio live.

DYING EMBERS – FIRST OF THE SENTINELS TRILOGY

A drone is found on Mars on the same day Zoe Blackwell starts her new career, hoping the past will leave her alone. But an innocent interview with a quirky centenarian leads to a string of outrageous events, dragging Zoe deeper into trouble and closer to murky truths that have been kept hidden for thousands of years.

The book that takes you from New York City to Egyptian ruins. Alien technology, ancient talisman, a secret society and a debutant reporter. Their paths merge for an explosive result ending in a heart stopping car chase.

Two love interests – childhood friend, Zachary and an intriguing online stranger, Jaxon – which one can she trust?

FIRE IN THE SKY

Zoe is back on the hunt for the monsters that changed history and nearly killed her; a sinister organisation named Sentinels who believe the human race will lead to self-destruction unless they intervene.

The race is back on. What are the Sentinels up to and will they get what they want? Will Zoe be able to stop them in time or will Josh helplessly watch the love of his life turn into one of the monsters herself?

 What are the Sentinels up to and will they get what they want? Will Zoe be able to stop them in time or will Josh helplessly watch the love of his life turn into one of the monsters herself?

Comments from readers

"I really enjoyed this book and I don't normally read Sci-Fi..." @Bhashini

"Enjoyed this book so much! Intriguing plot, relatable characters, elements of mystery and thriller... Recipe for a winner. Look forward to the sequel..." @AudreyTLennox.

"The story brings a smile to my life..." @lordofmischief

"You're good!!! I usually smell these things easily... the plot twist never even crossed my mind..." @ChristinaLeli.