Revenge by @Henry_Scott

Revenge is a Mystery/Thriller with plenty of twists and turns to keep you on the edge of your seat and reading past your bedtime- but you won't regret it in the morning.After your senseless death, Old classmates will comment on social media. Good friends will cry at the funeral. Best friends will get revenge.

Four boys become adults and stay best friends. Life has worked out for some, not for others. One is unlucky. One is happy. One threw away his opportunities. One is brutally murdered.

Luckless Jakob Chase rushes home to Michigan when he gets the news of his friend's mysterious death. The surviving friends gather to grieve and remember the good times. The murderer is caught, but the gears of justice slip. The killer is released. However, the murderer is offered up to Jake on a silver platter to take his revenge.

Jake is faced with the most important decision of his life. Will he take an eye for an eye or let a murderer walk free? The answer to Jake's question is complicated by his troubled past, a forbidden love, and a child that might be his.

  Will he take an eye for an eye or let a murderer walk free?  The answer to Jake's question is complicated by his troubled past, a forbidden love, and a child that might be his