Pyre and Out of Body by @linahanson

Without Wattpad, my stories wouldn't be written

Without Wattpad, my stories wouldn't be written. And, once I started writing, fellow Wattpad writers helped me find my literary feet. And my voice. My only regret is not having found this platform earlier. But so what, I found it. In the bathtub, actually, but that's a different story. My entry for the Wattys 2017 are "PYRE", a paranormal romance filled with action and magic AND

Out of Body is the third instalment in the Avebury Witches series which will start posting in July 2017 (and yes, it will have the required minimum of five chapters by then)

Out of Body is the third instalment in the Avebury Witches series which will start posting in July 2017 (and yes, it will have the required minimum of five chapters by then). I chose this one because I believe writing and EDITING all my stories has given me a clearer idea of how to go about novel writing. PYRE and OUT OF BODY are related but very different novels. There might be 400 years between the two. They might be genres apart.

It doesn't matter.

These two stories are the best I've ever written and I'm proud of them.

PYRE tells the story of a forebidden love. Rosy, a proud young woman, a woman you might call a witch -  not afraid to fight against the shackles of her time she unwillingly shapes the future. 

OUT OF BODY tells the story of her descendant Myrtle, who - 400 years later - discovers Harry Potter is a bit more than a great story. Even if she and her gang are not quite as good with hexing. Well, a lot less competent actually. Myrtle is equally inept at sleuthing, but then she's an amateur. And hell - she'll give it her best shot.

She better had.

Her live depends on it.