Remember by @Sallymason1

"And the truth shall set you free!" (Bible, John 8:32)

 It was supposed to be a simple assignment, an interview to make the college newspaper roster. Instead, Dakota Jennings gets caught up in the case of the State of Montana versus Deval Young who has been convicted of murdering the governor's daughter three years ago.

With the execution date set and the clock ticking, Dakota is trying to learn the truth. Getting sucked into a deadly game of cat and mouse, however, was never part of the plan.

Short interview with the author, SallyMason1,  a true Wattpad Star!

Q: What made you write this story?

A: Many years ago, I was stopped by a couple of cops in an a small county in Michigan for the simple reason that I was married to a person belonging to the wrong race. "Black people work here, but they don't live in this area, so you have no business being here." That night, I was scared – and to battle that, I decided to become a lawyer.'

Q: Ah, I knew you were a lawyer but not why. How does your novel fit in here?

A: 'Remember' is my tribute to that night. It is written for all those who are scared when a police car stops them, for those who have experienced the racial discrepancy in the judicial system, and it is my stand against the death penalty.

Though I know it will be a controversial story, it's something which needs to be written. Silence is fear, and only by speaking up can you make a difference!

Q: Sounds fantastic, I have already added your novel to my reading list. Good luck with the Wattys!

 Good luck with the Wattys!