three

"Are you listening to me, Bey!??" Nicole stressed through the phone that was on the speaker setting. Beyoncé sighed, and stopped herself from completing her eye makeup.

"Yes Nicole.."

"What am I suppose to do??!" At this point, Beyoncé had had enough of her friend's constant whining; Nicole had called in panic for advice.

"Go to CVS, get a pregnancy test, piss on the stick, and wait!" Nicole went silent, and Beyoncé continued on with doing her makeup

".. What if it's positive, Bey?" She said softly

A little laughed escaped Beyoncé's mouth "Then you're pregnant Nicole. With child, expecting. Be happy!"

"How when they're dad is a dummy!?!"

"Alex is ya boo, stop dissing him"

"Correction, a dumb boo. I mean I love him and all, but that man is slow!"

"He wasn't that slow to get you pregnant"

Nicole scoffed, "I swear he did it on purpose, Bey"

"Good! I've been waiting for a baby to spoil"

"Will you come to CVS with me?" Nicole stressed, practically begging to not do this trip alone.

"I would love to sweetie, but I have Friday night dinner"

"With your man, I know." .. "You missed him huh?? .. I know your smiling"

And Nicole was right. She was smiling so hard, her cheeks began to hurt. "I did.. I'm so happy he's back home.."

Nicole scoffed, "You are so in love! It's disgusting!" The two engaged in laughter before Beyoncé began to finish up the rest of her makeup. She decided on a casual yet sexy dress for the night and jewelry to simplify the look.

The night after dinner, Beyoncé decided to take the risk with Shawn; a choice she would never regret. 4 months into their relationship, they easily became the best of friends. They knew each other's likes, dislikes, fears, and weaknesses, and like teenagers in puppy love they would spent countless nights talking on the phone. As for dates, the two made it a ritual to have dinner every Friday, then spend their weekends together. Moreover, Beyoncé wasn't one to boast about her relationship, so if you weren't in their circle of friends, them being a couple was unknown to you. Yet for the past 2 weeks Shawn had been away, leaving Beyoncé lonely. Of course the two still stayed  in touched, but she wanted nothing more than to have her boyfriend home.

"What time is he picking you up?"

Beyoncé turned her face up in thought "7pm. But of course I won't be ready until at least quarter to 8pm"

"Sad that you're making the man wait"

As if Nicole could see her, she shrugged her shoulders; "He knows how I am." Leaving her phone on the vanity, she stood up out her chair and headed toward her closet to get dressed for the evening.

While placing her last diamond stud earring in her ear, she a loud thud coming from downstairs.

She froze and quickly picked up her phone. 8:15pm was the time, so Beyoncé rushed to put on her heels. After checking her self in the mirror, she grabbed her coat and clutch, and walked down the steps.

"Bout time you show up" He exclaimed. She reached the bottom of the steps and walked swiftly to her boyfriend. He stood up and met her halfway. Once she reached him, he lifted her up and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hi baby," Beyoncé said flirtatiously

"Hey beautiful.."

"I missed you sooo much!"