"Oh come on...you're exaggerating, Raph."

WHISTLE~

"!?" Suddenly they heard Casey whistling. Their eyes widened when seeing Celeste walk out. She had her hair down, wore a ruffle-front-blouse, dark leggings, boots, and a dark scarf around her neck. Celeste adjust her purse and lifted her violin case. 

"Looking good, Celeste," Casey gave a thumbs up.

"Wow, you look amazing," April smiled, "what's the occasion?" The woman tore out some notes from her notepad and gave it to April. She then waved as she left the lair. 

"What was that about?" Donnie pondered. 

"What did she say, April?" Leo asked.  April gave them the notes. 

[Won't be back until morning. I left some food for you in the fridge if you get hungry. Don't stay up too late on patrol.--Celeste.]

"That's it?"

"See? I told you--she's up to something. We should see where she goes." Raph insisted. 

"Woah--hold on," Leo protested, "we can't just spy on her. She'll think we don't trust her when she catches us."

"You mean, if~she catches us," Mikey smirked. 

"Finally," Raph sighed, "something we can agree on." 

"Well," Donnie rubbed his chin, "it does seem suspicious when seeing her dress up like that."

"Maybe she's on a date!" Mikey shouted with excitement. 

"No way," Leo shook his head.

"That's gotta be it," Raph grinned mischievously.

"Well what are we waiting for," Mikey jumped over the table, "let's find out!" 

"Hey--wait!" 

"Hurry up!"

"Uh...Guys?" April and Casey watched them leave in a rush. 

"That was weird," April thought. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>Fast Forward>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The turtle teens were running on the rooftops. 

"Are we there yet," Mikey asked tiredly, "we've been searching for an hour."

Donnie was looking at his T-phone.

"According to this, Celeste should be around the next building." 

"You bugged her?" Leo raised his brow-line. 

"On her purse," Donnie frowned at him, "I'm not that stupid to--"

"Look, there she is!" Raph spotted her down below. Celeste was paying the taxi driver, and then looked around. She pulled out her phone. The turtles lied on the rooftop while watching. Just then, someone was walking from around the corner. 

"Celeste." The woman looked up, and saw Elliot Walker. He gave a smile that she hasn't seen in a long time. Elliot put his guitar case down.

"Wow...y-you...you look great." Celeste smiled at him. He then put his hand out, and she gladly accepted while shyly looking down. Elliot hesitated a bit, but slowly, he came in for a hug. Celeste could feel his tight embrace, as his head on her shoulder. 

"I'm glad you came." 

She blushed, but hugged him back. 

"Dudes~are you seeing this?" Mikey squealed.