Mine, Yours | Algee (R)

Start from the beginning

"Let me go!" She yelled trying to remove herself but he just pushed her back into the bed. Her ass was in the air and Algee smirked slapping it.

"Ow!" She cried and he smacked it again making her body jump forward with every hit. He then pulled her hair yanking her head up, and she whimpered a little.

"You been having me fucked up all week Amour, now I'm gonna have to show you the hard way. I assumed you knew better but you seem to have forgotten who the fuck I am." He growled into her ear and she felt his hand tear off her underwear.

"Algee I-"

He smacked her ass again and she cried a little louder. She hasn't seen this side of him in forever.

"Shut that shit up! I don't give a fuck about what you have to say right now. You called me a bitch, and you kept putting your hands on me. Your gonna sit here and take this dick whether you like it or not."

She bit her lip from the little pain she felt when he pulled her hair. Her pussy dripped from his words and her clit ached to be tortured by him.

"I'm so-sorr-"

"Didn't I say to shut that shit up?"

Algee asked as he pushed his sweats down lining himself up with her entrance. Amour braced herself for impact, and he smirked at how she got into position without having to be told.

"Good girl," Algee groaned pushing his tip in and Amour sucked in some air feeling his dick spread her walls apart. "Fuck your pussy so tight for daddy."

"Oh god-" Amour whined burying her face into the pillow and once Algee was all the way in he began sending powerful strokes into her pussy.

"Damn I love the way that shit tightens around my dick and swallows it up." Algee whispered as he pressed his hand into her back creating a deeper arch.

Amour was a mess as she moaned and felt him push himself even deeper. "Fuck," She cried even louder placing her hand on his stomach to try and push him back, but he grabbed her arm again and held it behind her back. "Your too deep!"

"Ain't no such thing as too deep baby girl." Algee chuckled softly before pounding in and out of her. The headboard hit the wall harder and harder by the second, and all you would hear is that and the sound of their skin slapping together.

"Daaaaddy!" Amour whined as he thrusted harder and faster trying to blow her back out.

"That's right baby take this dick," Algee encouraged and her eyes rolled to the back of head as she continued to scream. "Damn your wet as fuck baby- you got your juices running down both of our legs."

His words only made the pleasure even more unbearable and Amour felt like she was gonna explode a lot quicker than usual.

"Yesss baby," She pleaded as she gripped the sheets and threw her ass back. His dick brushed up against her g spot and she threw it back even harder trying to hit it. "Algee! Fuck me harder daddy! Fuck this pussy up!"

He bit his lip and leaned forward making his hands drop to both sides of her body, as his chest pressed against her back. Amour continued to throw her ass back, and he buried his head in the crook of her neck letting her take over.

"Thats right baby, make yourself squirt all over daddy's dick." He whispered into her ear and she just threw it back harder.

"Yes yes yes-" She gasped as her legs shook, and Algee reached under her body pressing his thumb against her clit rubbing it hard.

"Mhmm your so close- I feel you baby." Algee kept encouraging and just as she was about to reach her climax he held her body still and stayed buried deep inside of her.

"Nah hold that shit," He hissed into her ear and her entire body was shaking at that point. Her hair was sweated out and her dress was twisted around. "If you cum I swear to god--"

"Please-" She pleaded and he sat up still not moving his dick inside of her. She felt his dick twitch a little and that alone almost ended her. He just started grinding real slow watching her break.

"Before you cum you better understand that your mine, and that I'm yours. I'm tired of you talking about other bitches when my dick is inside of you, and not them." He groaned releasing his seed inside of her and she screamed squirting all over him as their juices mixed.

"Shit-" She whimpered shivering a little, and he bit his bottom lip as he pulled out stroking the last bit of cum onto her ass.

"Damn," He sighed slapping her ass one last time. "You really had me fucked up tonight."

•••••

So I tried.... Don't talk no shit. Cause I tried okay? 😭😭😭

 Cause I tried okay? 😭😭😭

It's not the same anymore. - A 💋

Sorry I dropped this on y'all. 😩 #MGee4L