I smiled.

"Shut tha hell up, I came to check on Cameron"

"Who you think you tellin to shut up?" Khyro asked.

I started laughing they so much alike it kills me.

"Goodmorning Cameron" He came over to me and kissed my lips.

"Goodmorning Khyro"

"What about some breakfast tho?"

"How about you cook for me today?"

"Okay... I guess you just want me to burn the house down"

"Khyro seriously, how were you eating before I came and saved your life?"

"Whatchu think they made fast food for? Single niggas with fat pockets"

I punched his arm. "Dont do that, it turns me on"

Ka'Rahjaa coughed. "Yall so damn ugly I swear"

"You just mad because yo relationship aint poppin like ours" Khyro started talkin shit.

"Yo boyfriend got that nappy ass shit on his head, when he comb it make it sound like he eatin a apple"

I busted out laughin.

"Khyro!" Ka'Rahjaa was ready to lean his shit over her boo.

"What? Aint my fault yo nigga ah dope"

"Sorry Cameron but he clowin" Ka'Rahjaa said.

Awl shit now im in the middle of this shit.

"Tell yo girlfriend to get all them Brazillian tracks out her head-

"Bitch hol'up my shit real," I snapped.

Khyro started laughing at me. "Yo face was priceless... Ohwee"

"Shut up im goin back to bed"

"Not without me! Rahjaa'Mack make yoself at home" Khyro said pulling me towards the steps.

Man I swear our life be tha best sometimes

__________________

Kyauna

Have you ever "woke up" and felt that you havent even slept at all?

Like you were just staring at your ceiling lost in time?

Thats how I feel right about now. I had my earphones in my ears. One song on repeat which just had happened to be Dont Tell Me You Love Me By Big Sean.

I was plastered on my bed in my room. My mom came and knocked on my door last night, but I aint answer her. How a 17 year old girl gonna be able to tell her momma that she pregnant and the daddy bounced on her or whatever?

That shit gonna be hard for me. But shit I guess its my bad karma for turning my back on my friend when she probably needed me the most.. That shit is depressing as hell.

I sat up and slipped on my Jeans. I just noticed why Dhyrah had tried to make peace with Cameron. Sometimes all this beef shit gets boring.

I pulled my old navy hoodie over my head, after slipping on my Converses.

With a speedy escape plan I rushed into the kitchen and snatched my dads keys off the counter and went out into the garage.

I started up the car and pulled off towards Khyro's house.

It was raining today so I couldnt really see. I had them windshield wipers on 10!

After about driving for 10 minutes I parked in they big ass drive way. You know the one that you gotta drive up and around to finally get to the crib? I swear Khyro ol' ghetto fabulous drug dealing ass oughta give me some money.