SEQUEL Q&A

Question 1: Is Bellamy still going to sleep with Bree, Roma, or Raven, and if so will Harley ever find out?

Answer: Well, Bellamy was in a lot of pain when he first came to the ground because he had to leave Harley on the Ark, and for all he knew she could have died while she was in the coma, so yes he still slept with those girls, but only because it was one of his many ways of trying to cope with losing Harley. Will she ever find out? I think if she did, it wouldn't really effect anything. She was in a coma on the Ark, and she probably thought she wasn't going to make it. I think she would want Bellamy to try and move on. Plus all of that is in the past, and is not worth dwelling on because he never really had feelings for those girls anyway.

Question 2: What inspired you to write this book?

Answer: I actually had this idea a very long time ago, but I was just starting to write Lawless and didn't really try to explore it. I didn't know if it was something people would actually want to read because all Bellamy Blake stories take place on the ground, so I kinda just brushed the idea off. Then, I was rewatching The !00 for the 384429th time, and I got to episode 6 which has all the flashbacks of Bellamy on the Ark. The story came back to me again, and I was like okay yeah this is something I want to try. It was so much fun to write, and I'm glad I did it.

Question 3: Why isn't Harley sad that Clarke is locked up?

Answer: I can't remember exactly what chapter that happened in, but at the beginning I wrote about Harley feeling sad. She was good friends with Clarke, but not as close to her as Wells was. I'll admit that I didn't spend much time with Harley and Clarke's friendship in this book, but that's only because there were so many other things I wanted to write about that I felt were more important, but we'll see the depth of their friendship in book two.

Question 4: Is your second book going to be a part of this story or are you going to separate them?

Answer: I'm going to separate them. Book two is going to be a lot longer. Probably around 40 chapters.

Thanks for the questions guys! If you have any others leave them in the comments, and I'll include them in this Q&A.

Also, I will need a cover for book two pretty soon. If any of you like doing that sort of thing PM me. Thanks! :)