Chaper Thirty Six

Kevin's P.O.V

Darkness gabbed onto me and pulled me deeper and deeper into the abyss. It felt like I was falling forever. I hit the ground and an unbearable pain shot all the way from my back to the back of my head.

Every part of my body hurt like hell.

Waaa
Waaaa
Waaaa

Make it stop!

"I'll go check on them. You stay here with him." I heard someone say, but they sounded so far away.

"No...I'll go. I don't want him waking up to..." The person sighed. "This." That voice it sounded so sad but familiar. It sounded like it was calling for me.

All I could do is sit in this dark place.

"Kevin. Please wake up. Andy needs you. We all do. Please." A sad voice pleaded. The words filled my head . My heart felt like it was being crushed. The pleas were followed by loud sobs. Who is this woman and why is she crying over me? Who is Andy? Why do they need me?

I heard footsteps echoing through the room and the sound of something being dragged on the floor. "How are they holding up?" The woman asked.

"If you call sucking me dry fine then they are fine." That beautiful voice said. The woman chuckled. "Is it that bad?"

"Yup. I can't even sleep. If they are not crying my ears off they're sucking me dry on top of that Kevin is yet to wake up..." The voice sounded so broken. "I miss him."

"It's okay Luna, he'll come around just give him time." The woman comforted.

"When will that be. You're a doctor and you can't tell what happened to him, how o you expect me to keep faith Lilian?" He shouted. "He's been lying on that bed for a whole month."

"It's okay Luna, I believe his he might be a werewolf but he's also part human. He hasn't even slept since you were taken and when he does fall asleep he'd wake up screaming from a nightmare, he would pace up and down for days. Give him time. He needs to rest, it might not be the best time for him to rest but he really does need it. Please understand Luna. I know you miss him and so does he." The woman who I assume is this Lilian sighed after her speech.

Heart breaking sobs filled my ears making my heart beat faster, so fast it stared hurting. My lungs were starting to burn. I couldn't breathe. My eyes were getting itchy.

"Kevin!" A husky voice shouted.

"Who said that?" I looked around but all I could see was darkness.

"It's me, Max. You need to wake up. Andy needs us."

"But how?" I asked frantically looking around.

"Try opening your eyes." I sighed.

"Uhm as you can see my eyes are open." I said in a duh tone.

"Ugh! In your subconscious yes. But the physical you is actually in a coma. Now try to open your eyes" I sighed and did as I was told.

Everything around me went from pitch black to a blinding white. My eyes felt heavy, really heavy. My heart started beating faster and faster. My lungs felt like I was running out of air. I felt like I was being held underwater.

"Kevin?" There's that beautiful voice again. It's calling for me.

"That's it Kevin focus of Andy's voice. Don't resist the call." Max cheered.

"Lilian I think he's waking up." The voice sounded happier than before.
It made me want to see who is behind that beautiful voice. My eyes slowly opened, at first it was hard to see because it was really blurry. I blinked the blurriness away.