Chapter Three

(Pretty Mandy)

Kevin P.O.V

I can't believe I'm mated to a psychopathic teenage murderer a male at that. My idea was to avoid him but that is impossible because he is everyone of my classes. I've been in this school for about three weeks.

I have yet to master the courage to talk to Andy. I hate to say this but Andy scares the shit out of me. For as long as I have been here I have noticed how they treat him. It's like he is some outcast, he keeps pretending as if it does not bother him but I can tell it does.

I am currently sitting in class waiting for all the students to settle down and for the teacher to arrive. I was looking at my mate who sat alone in the dark corner in front.

Then this wolf approached my mate. I could tell that he is also an Alpha, he looked about 6'5 shorter than me and less built then I am. Sorry to brag but I love my body and sometimes when it comes to being an Alpha size matters.

As I was saying, the Alpha approached my mate and tapped him on the shoulder startling him from his train of thought. I saw my mate roll his eyes and let out an sigh. I could tell my mate was annoyed by his presence.

"Sup Rainbow?" The Alpha asked and my mate rolled his eyes.

"What do you want Josh?" My mates asked with an annoyed scroll on his face.

"I want my money." He said and my mate scoffed.

"Last time I checked I don't have anything that belongs to you." My mate calmly said.

"Well Rainbow, I see your sass is still there." He chuckled.

"Whatever Josh just leave me alone." My mate said looking away from him.

"Now why would I do that? You're like my most favorite person in this whole town." Josh chuckled.

"You won't leave me alone, won't you? My mate asked with a bored tone.

"Yea. I kinda missed teasing you." Josh answered with a nervous chuckle. My mate let out a little giggle.

"You know what the deal is. If you do it I leave you alone." He said with a flirtatious glint in his eyes. My mate smiled and got up from his chair and went into Josh's embrace.

I snapped.

"Get your hands off him!" I growled, walking up to them. The class erupted with gasps and whispers.

"I'm sorry what?" Josh asked. I could tell he was confused but my wolf and I didn't care. They just stood there in each others arms.

"I said, GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM!" I growled.

"Uhm...Kevin are you okay?" Andy asked holding onto Josh.

Your scaring our mate.

"Uh. Yes I'm fine." I cleared my throat and went back to my seat. Josh said goodbye to Andy and went to go sit in the back of the class. The teacher soon stepped in.

God this is going to be a long day.

~

When the final bell of the day rang, I couldn't help but let out all the breath that I was holding. Today was a long day. All I wanted was my bed.

My wolf was waging a war inside my head. I couldn't concentrate on anything to make matters worse Andy and Josh are in ALL MY CLASSES. It's never easy to watch your mate get all touchy with some other guy.

Fuck it I can't take this anymore. I bumped my books into my locker and made my way to Andy and Mandy. Gosh they even sou like twins.

"Hey guys." I smiled standing next to Mandy.

"Hey bro, how was your first day of school?" She beamed.

"To be honest, I couldn't concentrate at all." I said looking directly at Andy.

"And why is that?" Mandy asked with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Trust me it's really hard to focus with Andy in your presence." I smirked when I saw Andy's cheeks turn a light shade of red.

"Sis scarm. I wanna talk to Andy." I said to Mandy through our mind link.

"Fine. But if you say or do anything to hurt him, you won't live to see tomorrow" She growled in my head but kept a straight face.

"Hey Andy I totally forgot I had to meet up with my science partner. I'll come by later." Mandy gave Andy a light peck on the cheek.

"So uhm. Andy I'd like to apologize for this morning." I said as soon as Mandy disappeared down the hall.

"Oh no it's okay. Josh is the school bully so it's pretty easy to assume that he was picking on me." He said making his way to the parking lot. Naturally I followed.

"Yea." I awkwardly scratched the back of my  neck. We fell into a few minutes of awkward silence until we reached his car.

"Andy can I take you out this Friday?" I asked. All he did was stare at me like I grew a second head.

"Sure. Yea. Yes." He frantically answered with a slight blush.

"Cool. Can I have your number?" I smiled when he nodded. I pulled out my phone and handed it to him.

"There you go." He handed me my phone. He opened his car door.

I gave him a light kiss on the forehead. He stepped into his car and I closed the door. With a wave and a bright smile he drove away.

This is going to be interesting.