Chapter Ten

Unknown P.O.V

"He has no idea what I have in store for him." I laughed.

"Mistress we have everything in place. All we need is your approval and it will be done." My servant said.

"Good. Now go get my car I'm driving myself there and I don't want any of you following me." I stated I'm my Alpha tone. I might be a woman but I still have the Alpha's blood.

"But your Highness it is our duty to take care of you and also protect you." My servant said in hanging his head.

"My father gave you that job and there for he can take it away with just the slightest complain from me." I warned and he nodded and walked away.

I stepped into my car and headed to my destination. You might wonder where I am going well I need help getting a certain someone back and I will stop at nothing to get what I want even if it means rejecting my own mate when I find him.

Finally I have reached my destination after hours or driving.

"Hello mama Sophie." I shouted knocking on the worn out wooden doors.

"Mama Sophie is inside sweetheart let ya self in und take a seat." Came a thick Jamaica accent from behind the door and I did as instructed.

"Good ta see ya my child. Way cun mama Sophie do fo ya?" She asked.

"Well I was wondering if the man I'm after is still available as in he has yet to find a mate." I informed her. She did this other thing then small objects started flying around until they settled on the table in front of her.

"He haaz found a loved one my child. He haz found happiness und joy." He informed me.

"I wanted that mate of his gone. I am his happiness and I will never replaced. I am meant to be the Luna of his pack. Me only me." I said in anger.

"Ma dear child. I cun nut do anytin to thee child. This child iz highly protected by the one who created us. This child has a powerful force behind it not just behind it but within it. No shadow magic cun touch this child. All those who may cause harm to to the child may die und a horrible death." She said with a sad tone.

"I want this person out of the DAMN picture mama Sophie. I can't have this thing standing in the way of what I want." I whisper/yelled.

"Well thee only thing mama Sophie cun do is make you get thee man you want without harming the special child." She said.

"How can you do that?" I asked

"Well I cun give you a potion that will make him tink und balieve dat you are his true und only mate." She said with a smirk.

"Do it mama Sophie." I whispered/yelled.

She got up and went to her table filled with tiny bottles and voodoo dolls and animal body parts in jars. She mixed up a few things and chanted a few words.

"Here ya go my child. Put dis on your body when you go see him. Thee slightest contact he makes with ya body he shall become yours forever." She smirked handing me a small bottle. With some clear liquid inside.
"Thanks mama Sophie!" I chirped getting up to leave.

"Be warned my child. Shadow magic is very powerful. It cun nut be taken for granted. The slightest mistake made it can lead to disruption of many tins. Touch only thee one your heart desires and you shall be safe. Let no one near thee potion or they will die. Use it on more than one person and thee shadows will come for ya because of greed. Love the one you seek and desire and you shall be protected from the shadows." She said in a creepy voice.

"Go my child und never look back. Remember the shadows are watching." She said then chanted some words after that all I saw was the darkness then I found myself inside my car.

"The shadows are watching." Echoing voices whispered beside my ear and a small gush of wind blow near my ear.

"The shadows are always here." They continued.

"Beware of the shadows...we will be watching." The echoing voices chanted and faded away.

I went back home and started to preparing myself for my trip. It has become dark outside but I have to make this trip. I have to get what is rightfully mine. I can't be kept away from what is mine.

He is mine and will forever be mine. That little b*tch will not stand in my way of what I want. I hope this shadow magic really works.

After packing my bags I sneak out of the house so that I don't get followed because I don't want any mistakes or complications to happen.

They all think I'm some blonde bimbo you can take for granted. Well they are in for a surprise. I'm not some sandwich wrapper that you can his throw away after eating your sandwich.

I finally reached the town that I was heading to. When I got there it was a lot darker than when I left home so I can't go knocking on people's doors this late.

Besides I want to see my baby's shocked face. I can't lie his face is hot when he just woke up but I like to see his shocked face first. I can't wait to be in his arms and kick the other b*tch to the curb. So that I can take over his pack.

I looked for the nearest motel. I checked in and went to my room when I got there I noticed that it was around eleven. I walked to the be bathroom and took a long relaxing bath.

After that I went to the room and face planted on the bed then welcomed the darkness.

"The shadows are within you child. Always watching and always here." A chorus of echoing voices whispered. Then a small gush of wind blew chills against my back and the shadows in room molded themselves into people.

Sh*t what have I gotten myself in. All I wanted was help not to be followed my shadows.

"The shadows are here to protect you child. Sleep we are here to watch over no need to be afraid." A man's voice said.

And I instantly fell asleep. I know I can trust mama Sophie. She has been in my life ever since I was a pup so I don't think she would put me in danger. Can't wait for tomorrow.