Chapter Fifteen

Kevin P.O.V

It's been a few weeks since Izzy's visit and I'd like to say I'm glad that she backed off, but that will be straight lying. I can't shake the feeling that she is up to no good at all. I know one thing for sure that Izzy will not let this just go. She is too psycho to do so.

I'm truly worried about my Andy and our pups. I promised that I would always protect and care for him and that I am willing to do even if it means death. At first o thought that it was a fucked up idea to have him as a mate but after getting to know him, I'm proud to say I'm falling in love with him even more.

I got up from the breakfast bar chair and headed to the tv room only to find my beautiful mate laying on the couch in under a blanket of pups. If he wasn't human you would swear that he is an omega. He is so good with the pups and they all love him. They would follow him everywhere he goes.

And as soon as he sits down they all climb on top of him and cuddle up on his body. Its also and every night routine, the pups follow him in to our room and climb on the bed and huddle up in to little tight balls on top of next to him. The parents of the pups come to pick them up after they have fallen asleep.

Andy has changed so much. His rainbow colored hair is fading. It is not as bright as the time we met. We all thought it was the dye wearing off. Turns out that is isn't, he tried to dye his hair over and over again but it never works. The roots of his hair looks like a shinny white, which you notice when his hair is tied up.

Oh and did I mention that his hair is now long? I didn't? Well I just did now. We have tried to cut it a bit but it ends up growing longer then before and all that happens over night. Freaky isn't it? His eyes have changed from baby blue to light gray almost silver-wish with white streaks. We were all shocked when he woke up.

We went to the pack doctor and she decleared that nothing is wrong. His body is just something else. He is so curvaceous. His plump butt is now Wow! Let's just say he has a mean bubble ass even Mandy is jealous. He looks more faminin than he did before. His skin is so pale he looks like a vampire, which is fascinating because he is not.

It's weird how a person can change just through two months. His voice is also a little faminin. If you didn't know that Andy is a guy you would probably think he is a woman with no boobs. His baby dump looks like he just has a full stomach from eating too much. Only a few knew about our pups. The only people who know are Mandy and Jake my beta aka best friend.

A light groan followed by a little shuffle and a series of whimpers took me out of my trance. Only to see the cutest sight ever. The pups we're snuggling in to my baby sleeping self trying to find some heat. I couldn't help myself so I pulled out my phone and took a picture which I immediately put as a screen saver. I put my phone back in to my pocket. I think it must be uncomfortable to be two months pregnant and sleeping on the couch.

I went around the couch and crouched down and gave Andy a little nudge. All he does is shuffle away from me causing the pups to climb on top of him and cover his and snuggle up on his body even more. To make things simple I mind linked the pack members to come get their pups to make it easy for me to carry Andy to our room. Trust me you don't want to wake up thirty pups from their nap.

A few minutes after the parents of the pups came to fetch them one by one. They all bring their pups here because our omega is in her teens so she babysits while the parents are busy or when ever they want her too. Since there are two separate pack houses it makes it easier to get some privacy. I'm yet to tell my dad about our pups. He just believes that Andy gained weight.

After all the parents got their pups, I lightly shake Andy awake. I don't want to want to startle him last time I did that I ended up getting slapped on the face and it stung like hell. I shook him a little harder but didn't budge.

"Baby you please wake up." I whispered in to his ear. But still didn't wake up. Only one way to do it. I pinched myself really hard and he shot up rubbing his hand.

"Why the fuck did you pinch me!" He shouted when his eyes landed on me.

"Actually I didn't pinch you I pinched myself hence you feeling what I'm feeling plus I had to you didn't want to wake up" I said he with a pout. What can I say he I turning me all soft.

"Oh...sorry I'm just tired and I feel like shit." I grumbled.

Sometimes I feel bad for getting him knocked up. But when I listen to reason I always feel proud that I did. It gives me a sense o security to a certain extent I don't believe anyone can take him away from me. I having a mate and getting mated is one step to commitment and having pups is another.

"I know baby. Also sleeping on the couch actually adds on to how you are feeling." I said standing up.

"Come on let's get you guys something to eat." I smiled and he let out a whine then pouted. Which meant he doesn't want to walk. So I carried him to the kitchen and placed him on the counter top.

"What do you want to eat baby?" I asked walking to the fridge.

"I want a pickle jam and peanut butter with raw steak sandwich." He said with a smile.

I couldn't help but scrunch up my face in disgust. Pregnant people eat weird shit. I collected all the ingredients for his sandwich and started going to work while he was humming some tune and swinging his legs. After preparing his sandwhich I handed it to him, which only took him two minutes to finish.

"Thanks Kevin that was delicious!" He chirped. If my jaw was not held on to my face it would have been on the floor. I came back to reality when he cleared his throat.

"Oh...uhm it's a pleasure sweetheart." I smiled. He let out a loud yawn.

"Want to go take a nap?" I asked and he nodded while absently rubbing his eyes.

I carried him upstairs and laid him on the bed. I took off his leggings and left him in my t-shirt and boxers. I kissed his temple and went to get busy with alpha duties. I put my alpha crowning ceremony due to our littlies. I don't want to put pressure and stress on Andy.

I went to my office which I surprisingly have. Walked through the Burgundy colored doors the smell of old and new books invaded my nose. I pulled out my chair and set down in front the huge pile of paperwork.

As alpha you have to take care of all finances of the unfortunate pack members. And to top it all of our pack has about three hundred to four hundred members. Out if that number about three hundred and fifty live in both the pack houses. Some are independent.

Plus the riches don't come from nowhere. My father owns a couple of businesses/companies, schools and our pack is connected to packs worldwide so in order to keep posted is either by paperwork or physically. After tons of paper work and me not putting a dent on it my phone starts ringing which I picked up without bothering to check the caller ID.

"Kevin speaking" I calmly answered.

"Oh hey babe! Just wondering when you are going to ditch the psycho and come back to me."

"I'm sorry Izzy but I'm in love with Andy and there is nothing you or anyone can say that will make me change my mind about him not now not ever!"

"Okay! I'll leave you guys alone...under one condition."

"And condition is that?"

"You go on a 24 hour date with me!"

"WTF! Why would I wanted to do that?!"

"If you don't want to go out with me I'll be moving into your pack house tomorrow."

"As if I nor my father would allow that!"

"Oh honey. Go ask daddy if you don't believe me!"