1 Hah! GAAAAAAY!

Martin Garrix - Forbidden Voices (Charity Strike Remix)

He is in the locker room after football practice. Among some of his teammates, they are whispering as they dress. He can feel their eyes on him as they talk. They have been doing it for about five minutes now. He was staring into the mirror to stare at the five. He ignored his dark eyes, his dark skin in the dimmed light, and his clothes that were recently put on.

He growled under his breath but stopped himself from doing anything rash. He took a breath in and turned to them. He scoffed, "What?"

"Uh, Alan," one of his friends named Edward said. "Is it true you are gay?"

Alan's jaw dropped from that sudden question. He went, "What? That's what you were going on about? I should've known it was something stupid!"

"What? I was just asking," he replied. "But is it true?"

Alan looked at the five in the area. He sighed, "No."

"See?" Harold whispered.

"Wait, yeah," Alan said changing his answer.

"Told you," Jesse whispered.

"Wait, no," Alan mumbled.

"Aw, come on!" Edward said. "Are you or not?"

Alan looked up into the air to think. He closed his locker and mumbled, "Hm. I mean, I know a few cute girls I don't mind being with." He mumbled other things under his breath that they couldn't hear. Then he ended with, "I am not sure."

"How?" Edward said clearly conflicted. He took a step back from him. "That's just disgusting."

Alan replied with a laugh, "Hey, I have standards!" He gave him a shove. "What would make you think that I would like someone I friend zoned a long time ago?"

"Good point," Jesse said while stepping up. "I saw you with this guy yesterday. You two seemed quite close and all."

"Welp!" Alan shrugged. "I guess the secret's out. I am in fact going out with a guy. So, yep. I'm taken." He took out his cellphone and began typing into it.

"And gay," Edward added.

"Shut up," he replied.

"Hey!" Harold called. "We told you about our girlfriends. You aren't off the hook just because you are going out with a guy. Let's see if he is the one for you."

Some of the other football players came to the group with their curiosity peaking. "Yeah tell us!" "You're not exempted from any jokes!" "Tell us who it is!"

Alan laughed, "Okay. Okay. But only for a little bit. I got to get to work."

They gathered around to hear.

He said, "Okay. So his name is Liam Gastelle."

"What?" Harold teased. "You are going out with a white boy?"

"So?"Alan scoffed.

"Not only that," one of the people said. "He's a nerd."

Alan laughed, "You have no idea. He has the look alright. He loves his sweater vests and collar shirts. He really doesn't act the part."

"What is he?" one of his teammates asked. "A fashionista?" The guys laughed at that. He added, "We all know you need that."

"Yeah yeah," he said as he laughed along with them. "But no. He dresses just as bad. Haven't you seen the way he dresses?" He laughed. "But then again. He is cute in those bad clothes."

"Okay," Jesse said. "That is too adorable."

Alan announced, "Okay, guys. I should be going."

"Isn't it a bit early, gay boy?" Edward said. What he said wasn't in a joking way. It was more with malice.

He scoffed, "Yeah, it's because I don't need to hide it, and you need to let go some steam. Dang." He walked past him to the door of the locker room. When he opened it, he looked across the hallway and waved. "Hey, Liam."

The boy looked up from his cellphone and said, "Hey." His blue eyes were passive and serious. His black hair was wild and unkempt. He was wearing a blue sweater vest over a collared shirt. His jeans were baggy.

"How was your day?" Alan walked over to him and smiled.

Some of the other teammates walked out to their own businesses. A few others stayed in the doorway to watch. Edward scoffed, "Why are you two watching for?"

Jesses and Harold shrugged.

Liam looked up at him and smiled. Well, it was more like his lips only smiled. His eyes stand the same. He opened his mouth and replied to Alan. "Well, what do you think, stupid? It's always the same boring bs."

"Hug?" Alan said opening his arms.

"Don't touch me," he quickly replied. He turned his back to him and began to walk away. He stopped after a few steps and said, "Am I walking you to your job or not?"

"Of course, sweetie," Alan said while smiling up a storm. He caught up with him by jogging.

"Hold my hand, retard," Liam commanded. He held his hand out to him.

Alan grabbed it as they continued to walk to their destination. He added, "You know that's very offensive right?"

"Yeah yeah," he mumbled.

Back at the locker room's entrance, Harold asked, "Is Alan dating Liam, or is he beating him?"