20.

HA NA POV

I was now standing behind the door in the hall way, about to walk down the isle and marry the man I despise.

Everything has turned around in my head. I hate him, I really really hate him, but I'm already here so there's no turning back now.

"Are you ready?" Ji Soo whispered in my ear, I nodded then the doors open. Everyone immediately stood up and turned around, staring at me as I walked past them. I.M was at the top beside the minister was standing, he was pretending to be seeing me for the first time.

I finally got to where they were standing and Ji Soo placed my had on top of I.M's. "We will now begin," The minister said.

JIMIN POV

"Are you all ready?" Hoseok asked us, "Of course," I replied while everyone nodded, "I can't wait to see his face," Jungkook said as we all piled into Namjoon car.

"We only have 5 minutes to get there," I announced and Namjoon started the car. "Don't worry, we'll get here," He said before speeding off down the road.

HA NA POV

The minister was saying all the things like 'We are gathered here today Blah Blah Blah' I wasn't really listening to him, I was thinking of ways to get a divorce just as quick as we were married.

I thought about maybe running out of the church, but that would just embarrass me as I look like a teletubby when I run, so the only option was to marry him then get a divorce asap.

Minister: I.M, please take Ha Na's hand and repeat these words.
Minister: I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love,
I.M: I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love,
Minister: for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come.
I.M: for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come.
Minister: Wear it as a sign of what we have promised on this day
I.M: Wear it as a sign of what we have promised on this day
Minister: and know that my love is present,
I.M: and know that my love is present,
Minister: even when I am not.
I.M: even when I am not.

I.M put the ring on my finger

Minister: Ha Na, please take I.M's hand and repeat these words.
Minister: I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love,
Me: I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love,
Minister: for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come.
Me: for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come.
Minister: Wear it as a sign of what we have promised on this day
Me: Wear it as a sign of what we have promised on this day
Minister: and know that my love is present,
Me: and know that my love is present,
Minister: even when I am not.
Me: even when I am not.

I put the ring on I.M's finger.

The minister then said this, "I.M – do you take this Ha Na to be your wife; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?

I.M then replied with, "I do,"

The minister spoke again, "Ha Na – do you take I.M to be your husband; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?

I couldn't answer, I stood, frozen, waiting.

As I opened my mouth to speak, the doors flung open.

"Stop!" I looked down to see Jimin, running up to me. I.M stood up straight and stood in front of me, but Jimin didn't stop there. "Let her go!" He shouted and grabbed my arm.

We pulled me down the isle, I.M in finger length behind us. We got outside and Jimin picked me up and climbed into the door, slamming the door and locking just in time for I.M to smack against the door.

I looked at him, "Are you crazy?!" I shouted. I didn't get a word answer, instead, I got something much better.

Jimin grabbed my face and kissed me, passionately. "Ha Na, don't ever leave me again, you understand?" He said softly.

I looked into his eyes, "I love you Ha Na,"

"I love you Jimin,"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha NA and Jimin are finally back together! For ever this time!

This was the last chapter, but look out for a new J-Hope fan fix coming VERY soon......

Thank you all so much for the support on both of the books and I really just want to say that I appreciate every vote, comment and read. I really can't thank you all enough.

Thank you for reading!