11.

HA NA POV

I could sleep well knowing that Jimin was fine. I don't know what I would do with out him, I've spent eight years with out him and that was bad enough. But with him completely gone, I wouldn't be able to cope.

I got up, got a shower, got ready and did make up then left and went to the hospital. Before I got there, I went to the shop and bought food for Jimin since the hospital food isn't that nice.

When I told the receptionist I was here to see Park Jimin, they said he was waiting for me.

I thanked them and went to his room. And there he was, sitting up, watching the TV on the wall in front of his bed.

"Ha Na!" He said excitedly as I shushed him, "It's still early," I said and sat down on the seat beside his bed. "Here, I brought food and water," I told him and handed him the bag.

"What about you? What're you going to eat?" He asked me, "I'm not hungry," I told him and he just shrugged, "More for me," He ate the food I brought for him and drank the water.

"I'll be allowed to leave in 3 days, they just need to run a few more blood tests then I'll be good to go," He told me as I looked up from my phone, "That's really good, hopefully they find what happened," I said to him and put my phone away.

"Let's go on a walk to outside, I'm bored," Jimin said and stood up. He wasn't connected to any machines. He had his basketball shorts and a white top on.

I stood up and opened the door for him before walking out after. We walked in silence until we got to the little garden the hospital had. There were a few people outside, but mostly elderly people helping to water the flowers.

We sat on a bench and just talked. "So, how's Minha's parents?" I asked him, "I don't know," He said, "Minha hasn't spoke to me since she texted me saying she was sorry she couldn't make it to our date,"

"Why did you text her?" I asked him and he shook his head, "No, I'll just wait, besides, I like having that big house to myself," He said.

"Jimin! That's horrible!" I hit his arm gently, trying not to hurt him. "Ha Na, you know I never stopped loving you?" He said out of the blue. My heart stopped and I sat froze.

"What do you mean?" I asked, "Well, remember when I broke up with you, I never really fell out of love, in fact I think my love got stronger," He confessed.

"Jimin," I said and he shook his head, "You're engaged now and I have a girlfriend, it just wasn't meant to be,"

I nodded and we stayed quiet, "You know what? Just forget what I just said," Jimin then stood up, "You should go back home," He said while walking away, "Jimin," I said while running after him, I grabbed his arm and turned him around.

"Ha Na, leave before I do something we both will regret." He said sternly.

"No, Jimin, I know you're hurt, I'm not leaving you when you're not in the right state of mind," I told him, "Ha Na, leave," He said, "N-" what he did next, shocked me.

He kissed me.

Park Jimin kissed me.

I stood, froze, not able to move from shock.

I pushed him away, "What the hell Jimin!" I shouted and stormed passed him. My vision was clouded with tears as they streamed down my face.

I walked all the way back home and locked myself in the bathroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just another update because I'm bored.

Thanks for reading!