3.

HA NA POV

I walked out of the back door and into the alley way that had white pebbles lined all the way down it and across the path leading into the park.

I followed the stones, and hoped that they would take me to I.M.

The stones went deep into the park and just as I was about to turn around and go to phone someone to help me, I seen someone with a jacket.

"Hello?" I asked and walked towards them.

The person looked at me from the corner of their eye. I walked closer and seen who it was. "I.M" I said and put my hand on his shoulder. He put his hood down and did something that shocked me so much.

I.M got down on one knee and pulled a small box out his pocket.

I stared at him with wide eyes before he spoke, "Ha Na," He began, "We've been together for over 7 years and it's been the best 7 years of my life. You're funny, gorgeous and so so kind. I've fell in love with you and I really hope that you've fell in love with me, so, Will you marry me?"

I stood shocked. With out even thinking, I nodded my head.

He stood up and put the ring on my finger before hugging me, I hugged him back and during the hug I realised just how gorgeous this scene was. It was lit up with lights and had petals around the spot we were.

I let go of him and pecked his lips, "Let's go get dinner," He said to me and I nodded and we walked towards a little cafe hand in hand.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a small little update because I was bored.

Thanks for reading and for 100 reads already!