15.

HA NA POV

It's one month after I.M had punched Jimin, and my wedding is in 3 weeks. I would love to say that I.M has changed, but I'd be lying. In fact, he's gotten worse. He would always tell me how worthless I am.

Even though I would try to block his words out from my mind, they would always find their way in.

I cry myself to sleep every night. It's gotten too much now. I hate saying this, but it's true, I really love I.M.

Even though what he has done, is far from right, I still hope that one day he will go back to normal and we can get married and I can have that wedding I always have wanted from I was no age.

I have to go and put the order for the cake in today, and I.M is coming with me to make sure I don't mess up the order.

While we were on our way to the cake shop, I.M turned to me, "Have you talked to Jimin?" He asked, "No," I said while still looking out onto the road ahead.

"Good," He then turned the radio on to fill the silence.

After a long ride, we finally reached our destination. I got out of the car and walked behind I.M as we walked up to the door and he opened it then held it open for me.

I really don't understand him, first he's pushing me then he's holding doors open, he's so bipolar.

MIN YOONGI POV

I walked up to Minha's house with the lyrics she asked for. I knocked on the door and within a few seconds she opened it, "Come in," She smiled and motioned for me to come in,

I smiled at her then walked in while handing her the lyrics. "Oh yes, thanks, I'll just go put these in the kitchen, go in and sit in the living room." She pointed to the room on the right and I walked towards it.

When I turned the corner entering the room, there stood Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jin and the other guy,

I went to turn around but when I did, I saw Minha twist her hand then heard the click of the lock, I knew I wasn't getting out this time.

"Sit down," Minha instructed and I just stood there, "Yoongi, please?" She asked and I sighed then sat down.

"What do you all want?" I asked and gave them all death glares, one particular person got a longer glare than everyone else.

"We want to talk to you," Namjoon spoke, "What? Now you want talk to me! 7 years ago you killed Ji Hee!" I shouted but was cut off.

"That's the thing! I didn't kill her! She wanted me to help her leave the country with out anyone knowing, so she faked her own death and I was the fake murderer!" He shouted.

"What? She's not dead?" I asked stunned.

"No, she's fine, she has a family now," Jimin said, "I went all this time thinking she was dead, when in fact, she's perfectly fine?" I asked them and they all nodded.

"Please, can we all start to talk again?" Jungkook started, "I don't like us being split like this," He then motioned to them and I sitting on different seats.

"Okay," I mumbled, "What?" Jungkook asked and I sighed, "Okay," I said louder and they all smiled, "Yay!" Jungkook shouted and pulled us all into a group hug.

'It feels nice to be one group again,'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally an update! I'm so sorry I didn't take longer on Namjoon and Yoongi's story, I just needed to get that part out of the way so I could focus on the main story which, of course, is Jimin Ha Na and I.M

Thanks for reading!