1.

HA NA POV

It's been eight years.

Eight years since I've seen his smile.

Eight years since I've seen his adorable hands.

Eight years since I've felt the emotion of Love.

~~~~~

Flash Back

Ha Na had decided to take a walk with I.M in the park. They brought their year old pug with them.

Just as they were leaving, some one else was leaving their house at the other end of the park. Park Jimin, and his girlfriend and pug.

I.M and Ha Na were too engrossed in their own conversation to notice that their dog had stopped and was now sniffing another dogs bum. Ha Na looked up to see, Jimin, staring at her with wide eyes.

"Sorry," Ha Na said, she quickly pulled the dog and I.M away, wanting to get away from this scene as soon as she possibly could. She regretted leaving. Because she knew for a fact

She was still in love with Park Jimin.

Flash Back Over

I got into I.M and I's house before closing the door and taking the lead off of our pug, Tilly.

I got her a treat before sitting on the sofa. "Wasn't that Jimin?" I.M asked me as my body went stiff at the sound of his name.

"Was it? I didn't even recognise him," I said, trying to make myself sound oblivious to the fact I was still in love with him.

"I'm sure it was," I.M said while turning on the TV. "I'm just going to get a bath," I told I.M before heading to bathroom and running the water.

I looked in the mirror as a single tear ran down my cheek. Staining my skin as it passes my lips and falls onto the sinks rim.

'Why can't I just forget him?'

I wiped my eyes before it became obvious I was crying and got into the bath after using a bath bomb.

I was doing my daily snoop on Jimin's Instagram before a notification that made my heart stop popped up at the top of my screen

_Jiminie_ liked your post

I was in shock.

_Jiminie_ liked your post

Another one

_Jiminie_ liked your post

This went on two or three more times before I decided to see what he had liked.

It was all of my pictures from when I first debuted. I still have a fan base so I have to stay active to keep them from worrying.

Even though I was waiting for this day for the past eight years, I decided to pretend nothing happened as I left the bathroom. To prevent I.M finding something, he didn't need to know, out.

I put on my pyjamas as it was already 8 O'clock and I needed sleep.

I told I.M I was off to bed and he just said that he would finish up some paper work then would be up.

~~~~~

After a while of tossing and turning, I decided to go to the front garden and sit on the bench to avoid waking up I.M.

I sat down on the bench with a cup of water and Tilly. I was looking over across the small lake that was in the park, which was brightly lit up with small street lamps at every corner.

It was 11 O'clock now, so the city wasn't dead just yet.

I went in and put my running clothes on and tied my shoe laces before putting Tilly back into her bed. I then grabbed my earphones and phone and pressed play as BTS's song, Autumn Leaves, flooded my ears.

I smiled as I began jogging down the road.

I had been running for a while before I decided to take a break and go into the little 24hr convenience store there was in town.

I payed for a bottle of water and just as I was about to leave the shop I looked across the road,

It was Jimin and his Girlfriend sitting in a restaurant, looking as happy as ever.

Jimin looked at me and stood up but I started running before he could even leave the table.

JIMIN POV

"I'll be back in a minute," I said to Minha as I stood to go to the toilet. I looked out of the window to see Ha Na looking at me.

As I was about to walk away to go see her, she jogged off. Well, ran off, but let's not bring that up.

I went to the bathroom and wet my face.

'Ha NA, what're you doing to me? Again....'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 uploaded!

Hope you all will enjoy this story because I'm looking forward to writing it!

Thanks for reading!