9.

HA NA POV

When I woke up, I.M was still asleep. I went downstairs and made breakfast for myself then turned on the TV and caught up on some Uncontrollably Fond. Kim Woo Bin is so gorgeous!

I heard footsteps coming towards the living room so I turned the TV up. I.M walked in and lay on the sofa with his head on my shoulder, "Ha Na~ Joesonghabnida," I ignored his apology and kept watching the TV.

He held my hand, "Ha Na, I'm sorry, I was just so exhausted from work, please forgive me, I'll make it up to you," I just sighed and nodded, "Okay," I said and he smiled, "Thank you,"

I turned the TV off and decided to go on a run while I.M got ready for work. When I came back, I.M was just leaving. I kissed his cheek then he left.

I checked my phone and seen a message from Jimin, 'Can I come over?'

I read the message and replied, 'Sure'

In about 10 minutes, there was a knock on the door and I answered, it was Jimin, "What's wrong?" I asked as I let him in, "Just bored, turns out Minha's eomma has a bad cold and she went home in a rush, so now I'm stuck in the house for the next week by myself,"

"Poor Her," I said as I made Jimin and I a cup of tea. "Let's sit out the back," I said to Jimin and handed him his cup as we sat out on the little bench.

"What happened between Yoongi and Namjoon?" I asked out of the blue. I have been dying to hear what happened that I can't contain the question anymore.

"Well, I don't know exactly what happened," He told me before taking a sip of his tea, "All I know is that Namjoon stole something from Yoongi," He finished,

"Oh," I said, not really knowing what else to say. "Let's dance," Jimin said out of the blue. "What?" I asked as he turned on BTS's song Blood Sweat and Tears. "Come on, I know you know the dance, you did it recently on one of your vlives," He told me while pulling me up.

"Ugh," I said as he did the first move. I ended up hoping in on the chorus and we danced to the end of the song. Jimin was out of breathe, "I forgot how hard that dance was," He said while chuckling.

"You're so unfit," I joked and he pouted, "I'm only joking," I told him and hugged him, he hugged me back and we stood there for a while.

"I'm bored," I said and pulled back, "Well, let's do a Vlive on BTS's account!" Jimin suggested and I just agreed because it seemed like the best thing to do now.

JIMIN POV

I clicked on the Vlive app, which I hadn't been on in a long time, and logged in. As soon as we went live thousands of people, both sides of our fandoms, joined to watch us. "Hello," Ha Na said and moved beside me,

"How are you guys?" I asked while reading the comments, "We can't hear you," I read out one of the comments,

"It's on mute!" Ha Na laughed and so did I. I turned mute off and spoke, "Sorry about that," I apologised while laughing.

"You guys may be wondering why we're together?" Ha Na asked them and the comments flooded with the word 'yes'. I chucked, "Well, I live down the road from Emi here," I used her stage name, "So get used to the Vlives," I joked and Ha Na hit my arm,

"Don't get used to them, he isn't allowed to my house again," She said sternly into the camera while the comments were all just laughing emojis.

~~~~~

After a while of answering questions and doing funny poses for fans to screen shot, we decided to end the live, "We'll see you soon!" Ha Na said as I waved at the camera.

"That was successful," Ha Na high fived me when I ended the live. "I'm going back to the house now, it's already 4!" I said and walked into the kitchen while putting my empty cup in the sink.

"Thanks for making me not lonely," I said to Ha Na and she laughed, "Same goes from me to you," She pecked my cheek, "You're welcome anytime," She said as I walked out the door and down to the footpath.

'What're you doing to me Ha Na!?'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------–-------------------------

Thanks for reading!