Chapter 11

ASTRID POV:

"Well, I can't help you" said the sorcerer. Heather and I frowned. "Come Astrid, coming here was a waste of time" said Heather. We got up and left. We walked home and again it was night. "I'm sorry he can't help us" said Heather. "I'm just worried about Stormfly and Hiccup" I said. "We will find a way back home" said Heather.

HICCUP POV:

I woke up. My eyes were still closed. I was on my bed. I tried to hug Astrid but I couldn't find her. I opened my eyes. I remembered how Astrid vanished. I miss her. Why did she leave? I signed and got up. My dad was already gone. I sat and had breakfast. I mostly stared at it. I saw Astrid's face in it. I screamed and threw the table in anger. Toothless walked up to me. I signed. I need to find Astrid and get my act together. I went to find the gang. We were at the academy. "Okay gang" I said. "Uh Hiccup this might be a bad time but" Fishlegs started. "Go on Fishlegs" I said. Fishlegs said nothing. I rolled my eyes.

"I can't believe I have to marry you" said Ruffnut. "Uh what" I asked. "Hiccup, oh dear Hiccup. You have to marry my sister Ruffnut" said Tuffnut. My heart exploded and broke beyond repair. "What" I asked. "Our dad's are making us get married. I don't want to get married" said Ruffnut. I signed in anger and went to find my dad. I found him at the docks. "Dad we need to talk" I said. "Okay, let's hear it" said my dad. "Why do I have to marry Ruffnut. You can't tell me you are happy with this" I said. My dad signed. "I'm not son, but as of right now Ruffnut, is the only girl your age in the village" my dad said. He left. I screamed in anger. I went home. I have to find Astrid. I know I do. I found a necklace with a deadly nadder charm on it. I was going to give the to Astrid. I remembered how I made the charm out of some scrap metal I found and a piece of blue string. Toothless sat next to me. I know Stormfly is still here so maybe Astrid will come back. If I have to go to the future to find her I will.

I put the necklace on my table and went to bed. "Hiccup" said Astrid. I smiled. I hugged her. "What happened to you" I asked. "I was taken away but I'm back" said Astrid. "Only now I'm married to Hiccup" said Ruffnut. "Well I guess I'm too late" said Astrid. She started leaving. "No please, Astrid. ASTRID" I yelled. Astrid turned back into a ghost. She looked back at me. She did a sweet smile. "See you around Hiccup" she said. She walked off and disappeared. I woke up. It was just a dream. Mainly cause there is no way Astrid would look calmly at me like that if she heard about the whole wedding. I got out of bed and had breakfast downstairs. When we finished we had to practice for the wedding tomorrow. I honestly feel like I have to hurl and I want to scream like have been this entire time that Astrid has left. We practiced for hours. When we were finally done it was noon. I had lunch with the gang in the great hall. "Hey if Astrid comes back I can have her right" said Snotlout. I frowned and kicked the table. I got up and left.

OFCOURSE THEY DON'T GET MARRIED THIS IS HICCSTRID. I HAVE THIS ALL PLANNED OUT.

READERS: OH THANK GOD (OR WHAT EVER YOU BELIEVE IN)