Chapter 6

HICCUP POV:

We met everyone at the arena. "Finally another girl" said Ruffnut. I understand why she is happy since she is the only girl in the village our age. "So, this is where you guys hang out" asked Astrid. "Ya, we train dragons here" I said. "I like it" said Astrid. I smiled. "So, I'm Snotlout. I can give you a tour of Berk" said Snotlout. I frowned. It's almost like I was jealous. Astrid was disgusted which made me happy. Some terror mail came in. Fishlegs was the one who read it. "What does it say" I asked. "The Berserkers said they found a girl on their island last night" said Fishlegs. "This can't just be a coincidence. There has to be a reason" I said. "So what does she look like" asked Astrid. "Black hair, green eyes, dressed in a strange outfit" said Fishlegs. "HEATHER" Astrid yelled. "Uh what" asked Tuffnut. "Heather is my best friend. She must of came here as well" said Astrid. "Then why did you end up on different islands" I asked. "I don't know. We both had a vision of this place. I'll call her quick" said Astrid. 

"I'm not sure she'll be able to hear you" said Fishlegs. He has a point. Astrid grabbed some rectangle thing from her pocket with buttons. "What is that" I asked. "Funny, you guys know what a cell phone is" said Astrid. She held it in the air. "No reception, weird" said Astrid. "Uh I hate to ask but WHERE ARE YOU FROM" Snotlout yelled. "America" said Astrid. We were all confused. I already know about it but I'm still confused. "Guy seriously, you know. America, land of the free. Was in both the world wars" said Astrid. "The what war" asked Ruffnut suddenly interested. "World war 1 and world war 2" said Astrid. "We haven't had a world war Astrid" I said. "What are you talking about. It's 2017" said Astrid. "Actually is 609" said Fishlegs. (Sorry if wrong but it is about that year I guess)

ASTRID POV:

This is crazy. It's almost like they are actual vikings. I heard about them in school and what they did during the dark ages but come on. I can't time travel. "Can you guys drop the act. It's getting really annoying" I said. "WE AREN'T ACTING, HICCUP IS A BAD ACTOR" the guy with black hair yelled. "Whatever" I yelled. I left the arena and went to the woods. I know those guys are crazy. Hiccup was probably following me cause I heard walking that didn't match my own steps. I saw a dragon on in front of me. It spread it's wings out and then saw me. I stood still. I don't know what to do. The dragon walked up to me. Hiccup chuckled when he saw this. I glared at him. He touched the dragons tail and she calmed down. "It's okay, shes calm now" said Hiccup. I touched the dragons nose. She was actually calm. I smiled and saw Hiccup smile. "So uh, we're good now" he asked. "I guess, but if the year really is 609 then I some how time traveled back" I said. "So you are from the future" asked Hiccup.

"Ya, some of the stuff is cool and other stuff is well let's say it's not bad when used correctly" I said. "And what about Heather" Hiccup asked. We started walking back to the village. "Well we met in elementary and have been friends ever since. When middle school came we went to different schools and yesterday we both had a vision of you guys" I said.