Chapter Eleven

*Pete's PoV*

Unbelievable! I had my evidence!

I wanted to develop photos as soon as possible. Unfortunately concert ended late and I didn't think that anything was open. I had to wait till the next morning.

I came back to the hotel. Everything was going even better than I planned. I went to bed. 'Tomorrow I'm going straight to the police.' I thought. 'Tomorrow it'll be the end of the Beatles.' I couldn't wait.

But finding the photographer was much harder than I expected. I tried to ask for help but it seemed like nobody there could say in English more than two words. I was irritated and really couldn't believe it. About midday, I finally find the right place and walked in satisfied. I still had to wait till it's all done but I knew that revenge was worth all the time and effort.

And what a revenge! Not only will I ruin their band, I'll put them in jail! Oh God, that felt good. The other day they were so terrified. Wonder what will they do when they see me with cops by my side.

Half an hour later I was already at the police office. Fortunately they had interpreter there. But even without him everything was rather clear. I made sure photos aren't blurry. There was only one problem...

George's face wasn't visible. Obviously, he had his back to me...

It didn't really matter though. One queer is enough for the band to fall apart. Looking at Harrison, crying after his lover, could turn out to be kinda funny. I filled in all the papers and headed to the pub they played in. But this time I wasn't alone.