Chapter Nine

*Pete's PoV*

Anger was growing inside of me through the entire concert, as I watched them play, as I watched people cheering loudly, watched the crowd loving them. I knew it was my time to destroy them. But how?

Suddenly I got an idea - why don't go backstage right before them and look for something? Anything to discredit them.

Not only didn't I find anything, but also I heard them coming. Shit. The concert has finished and I was left with empty hands. Nothing against them. A thousand of thoughts was rushing through my mind, but I had to do something.

So here I was. Hiding and listening to their happy chatter, as if there never was some Pete.

Soon John and Paul left and that's when things started to get interesting. When Geo and Ringo started to talk... when they got closer... First I was shocked and then disgusted. Were they really queers? Just behind the guys' backs?

I pushed my disgust aside because it was my chance. George Harrison and Ringo Starr will ruin The Beatles by their own hands. I thanked myself that I've taken my camera, when their lips met in a passionate kiss.

CLICK

The sound of camera made two lovers jump away from each other. George turned back and saw me, coming out from my hiding place.

"Well, well, well... Two famous Beatles share a romantic, forbidden kiss. What a front page news!" I laughed in their faces. George took Ringo's arm and looked at me furiously.

"What do you want from us?"

"Me? I wanted to ruin your band. But it looks like you'll ruin it yourself!" I pointed at Richard. "I didn't expect they'll replace me with some queer like you. And you totally wrapped George around your finger. Congratulations."

"Please..." Harrison's face went pale, really pale. "Don't tell the others..."

I looked at both of them. They looked terrified and distraught, scared by the thought of everyone knowing their secret. I hated them so much, I wanted them to suffer.

I laughed with a contempt and ran away into the night, holding the camera tight in my hand.

***

That was fast so you have to forgive me it's short. I should post the next one over the weekend
I'm gonna write more regularly now since I don't have to worry about failing classes anymore xD
Remember to comment and vote c:
Peace and love! ♥