dear louis,

you've probably heard what's going on with louis and if you dont then please go read the article on the observer magazine.

dear louis,

you are important to the band. without you the band would've fell apart in 2010. you brought life and a spark to the band.

you are apart of a ship that means the world to me. i wouldn't be here writing this or even have wattpad without the help of your ship with harry.

you shouldn't be singling yourself out from the other boys because all four of you share equal amounts of talent.

remember from the video diaries? you are the leader. not because it was the only one left, because you are the glue of the band. without you they would all fall down.

i know that everyone usually has favourites in this community but in the end we love each band member unconditionally. although, i must admit, you have been my favourite from the very start.

your voice makes a difference in the music you've produced with the boys. they needed you for certain parts of songs where they could not sing.

you brought maturity and cheekiness to the band at the same time. when times were serious you were the mature one, but if it was just all fun in games you were definitely the life of the party.

with all that being said i would finally like to say, thank you.

thank you for being there but not actually being there. thank you for cheering me up without actually cheering me up. thank you for making me cry without actually making me cry.

i honestly wouldn't be here without you and you've made me make so many good friends and become closer with other people.

in a nutshell, i love you.

with all the love i could possibly give to you from my heart,
nara ❤️