FIFTY SHADES OF GREY

SPOILERS. IF YA HAVENT WATCHED FIFTY SHADES OF GREY YET THEN YOU SHOULD WATCH IT AND COME BACK

m'kay listen ere everyone.

harrysgoldenboot ( aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi ) reminded me that i still havent watched fifty shades of grey yet.

so i thought it was just sex sex sex yay sex sex more sex kay we're done. BUT NO they come hit you with the BAM its really fucked up which makes you get more into it.

so at the start im like okay, christian is like a really fucking hot name. oh and guess what, hes a really hot guy as well.

and then im like fuck this is a really hot movie why have i not watched it til now.

and then im laughing in between for some reason.

and then im like wEll shiT thats an expensive playroom

and then when theyre in the garage and shes like "which ones your car" or something and hes like "theyre all mine" i literally was like "I KNEW IT I KNEW HE WAS GONNA SAY THAT YA RICH BITCH"

and i thought taylor was gonna be a girl

lol

OMG AND YA GOTTA READ THIS PART ACTION :

me: watching fifty shades of grey

my dad walks in my room while shes got her hands up on the chains naked and shit and theyre having sex and yeah

i hide my ipad in the sheets bc the door is more towards my feet side

and hes like "im going to tony's house for maybe 20 minutes to drop off all the snowboarding gear bc i dont wanna do at day time bc work"

and im like "mhm yep" just like hiding my ipad in the covers bc theyre fucking and you can see everything

hes like "what ya doin in there"

and im just like "NOTHING WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IM JUST SLEEPING YA KNOW SLEEPING IN MY COZY BED NOW YOU RUN ALONG NOW. ILL BE HERE IN MY COZY BED AHA ISNT IT COZY"

hes like "o-kay then."

and im just like PHEW THAT WAS CLOSE

and i look back to my screen to see christian spanking annabelle its like "what did i miss"

I WANNA SEE FIFTY SHADES DARKER.

IM SO ANNOYED AT THE FIRST ONE THO

LIKE THE ENDING I WAS LITERALLY LIKE "OHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD NO NO NO THATS NOT A WAY TO END A MOVIE YA FOOKING BASTARDS"

ded.

why cant they end it with the sixth spank and shes just like whimpering and shes just like "s-six"

I HATE MOVIES

BUT I LOVE THEM

USEWF KFWGVKHWFWRYBTYWVRWRVWFWLJFWVJW YWYLVT IT FUCKED ME UP

K BYE