premade cover & ideas

i was in the middle of making larrylsmyqueen 's cover and i came upon some images of louis playing soccer and i'm not sure how i got to the point of making a random cover.

i don't know why i'm doing this, no one wants this crap hahahhaha.

here's a few ideas that could go with this cover:

1) AU where harry is the perfect popular in his high school. he's football/soccer captain, has a perfect blonde haired girlfriend, has an ideal body shape ( six pack abs etc. ) and he's filthy rich. louis, however, is almost opposite all of these things, except for the fact that he plays football. they play on the same football team, but somehow they've never noticed each other's presence, or.. harry hasn't. louis has a secret crush on harry and one day they both happened to end up in centre/midfielder positions together.

2) AU where teenage louis moves to new football/soccer team _____ ( you choose the name ) and the first person who catches his eye is a curly brown haired boy who goes by the name harry styles. but everytime he tries talking to the boy, he always seems busy, whether it's talking to another person, calling someone or they're training and they're both too tired to talk, he's never got any spare time on his hands. but then what happens when they're put in the same history class ?

3) AU where harry's football/soccer coach, louis, has a major crush on harry. harry has no idea about this and when he finally finds out, will he get louis fired or does he have feelings back ?

4) AU where 'last year', louis was a nerdy, ugly-looking geek but now he's back and he is a whole different person. his hair is scruffy and after-sex looking, his eyes seemed to tint a stronger blue than before, his braces are off so his teeeth are also perfect and he's also joined the school football/soccer team. the totally unnoticed nerd was now super popular and the person who noticed the most was the football team's number thirteen. harry styles.