𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 {𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙
❛ ... ❜

"You were great out there!" Lucy congratulated Rose.

"Yes, I don't think I've ever seen Bacchus be defeated so easily!" Erza added on, a slight smile lighting her expression as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, you were totally on fire out there!" Natsu grinned, followed by some more praise from the others.

"Thanks," Rose smiled, taking another sip of the glass of water she'd been given. "But I think Wendy should re-join the games, now, because my arm is a bit tender."

That was a lie. Her arm felt perfectly fine, but she wanted Wendy to continue the games. She was healed up and ready to fight, thanks to Porlyusica's help.

"Alright! I'll try my best!" Wendy cheered, a bright smile on her face.

'Unsuspecting,' Rose thought to herself.

"Mira's up next. You coming?" Asked Lucy, gesturing to the door.

"Sure!"

Together, they all made their way out into the hallway which led to the guild's viewing area, chattering away aimlessly.

"We've got to do something about those jerks in Raven Tail," Natsu said, referencing the earlier attempt at kidnapping Wendy, Carla and Porlyusica. "They can't just get away with this!"

"It's as if they're trying to take us out, one by one," Erza added.

Carla paused. "Actually, I'm not entirely sure that's true."

"Wait, what are you talking about?" asked Wendy.

"How can you say that after everything that's happened?" asked Erza.

"The bandits from earlier told Natsu that they were hired by Raven Tail to kidnap Lucy for some reason... but their plan ultimately ended in failure. Not only did they choose the wrong target but Natsu easily stopped them."

"What's so strange about that?" questioned Lisanna.

"We don't know what they were going to do with Lucy if they caught her, either," Erza added.

"I don't want to know!" Lucy protested.

"The method they used raises a red flag. They have a wizard that can instantly drain magic power. That's the one which attacked Wendy and I before the games even began."

"Yes, of course, you're right... and Master Makarov believes that was the same wizard which nullified Lucy's magic from the sidelines during her battle with Flare." Erza provided.

"If Raven Tail has a wizard which possesses that kind of skill, one would think that they would choose him to involve in the abduction."

"Maybe they just thought he would be too suspicious." Gray interrupted. "If they sent one of their guys out just before the battle people might notice it."

"The organisers want everyone nearby since they don't announce who's fighting until just before the match." Lisanna reasoned.

"I think you're giving them too much credit," Wendy stated.

"I don't think they care how they do things unless there's somebody hurt in the end." Lucy scowled.

"Well, no matter what, if they're targeting us in and outside the arena we must remain on guard at all times. No one should go anywhere by themselves." Erza warned.