𝐱𝐢. 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 {𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Start from the beginning

"Who would have thought they'd make it this far after losing every year," Chapati continued. "Securing a spot in the prelims was no small feat for them! Will the Tenrou Teams sensational return help Fairy Tail become Fiore's greatest guild?!"

"Don't let it get to you," Erza reassured us.

"Hooray!"

Rose turned to notice the rest of the guild crowded near the rails, cheering their lungs out with the Master leading them. Small smiles graced the faces of the rest of the group.

"Hey, do you see that?" Natsu asked.

"Look!"

"I see it!"

"Who's that?" Rose questioned curiously, gazing at the cute little girl who was swinging her legs while cheering wholeheartedly.

"Hahahahaha! Even Master Mavis came to cheer for us? We've got this in the bag!" Natsu grinned.

"Mavis... so that's the First Master's ghost?" the phoenix slayer asked curiously.

"You don't seem surprised," Erza stated.

The flame mage shrugged her shoulders, observing the guilds antics. "There's been stranger."

After introducing the rest of the teams, it was time for the final two groups. Rose couldn't help but find Raven Tail.... incredibly suspicious. Especially the gold-masked guy (Rose may or may not have threatened to rip his soul out of his body and feed it to Cylene, but that was a promise, not a threat.)

"Oh wow! Looks like this year got a whole lot more interesting folks- it's Fairy Tail, Team B!"

Rose scanned the group with barely concealed surprise. Mira, Laxus (a chance for more shipping?), Gajeel, Juvia (Gruvia?) and... what she believed to be Jellal, disguised as what the other's say was his Edolas counterpart, Mystogan.

"This is a big load of c**p!" Natsu bounded forward and snarled, pissed off for whatever reason. "Being in the same guild doesn't mean anything! If I fight against any of you I'm not pulling any punches!" He jabbed a finger in Gajeel's direction. "As long as we're in this competition you're my enemies and I ain't gonna lose to any of you!"

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Gajeel smirked. "I'm looking forward to making you eat dirt, Salamander."

Rose moved forward to greet Mira. "Let's do our best," the girl smiled, "and make some ships sail along the way."

Mira smiled sweetly. "I look forward to it."

"And next, the team which came first place in the preliminaries! You know them, you love them, now get on your feet and scream for the most powerful guild in Fiore, the one and only... Sabretooth!"

Rose glanced at the group which emerged.

"I don't like that one already," she growled, furrowing her eyebrows as she observed the blond-haired male which strutted out from the tunnel. His hair was spiky in a style similar to Natsu's, and his attention was solely on the crowd of fangirls who seemed to be worshipping him.

The one which followed after him had dark hair and reddish eyes which seemed sort of menacing, an apparently permanent scowl on his face with his body cloaked completely by a dark brown cloth. He seemed different to the rest of his teammates, and the fact his hair covered an eye reminded Rose of herself.

Both he and the spiky blond gave off a familiar aura, though Rose couldn't quite put her finger on it.

The next three to follow were a white-haired girl which reminded Rose of a dove (phoenixes were still the best), a guy who was basically green-haired Elfman, and a male who looked like a character right out of a masked play.

"That fedora is... can I get it in black?" Rose questioned, wondering if a fluffy fedora would suit her assassin-like outfit.

"I can't wait to bring them down." Natsu scowled.

"Why so serious? It's just a game," The blond-haired Sabretooth guy smirked.

"There a reason you keep gawking pretty boy?" Gajeel retorted. Rose resisted my urge to yell 'burn' and instead settled for a meow (which, apparently, no-one noticed).

"Nothing important." The dark-haired male muttered, glancing off into an imaginary sunset.

"Hello!" Rose smiled cheerfully, attempting to hide her misgivings. One of the main rules when among people which you might have to fight is to pretend you like them. 'I think, or was it to intimidate them?'

"Nice fedora," she complimented the fedora guy.

"Hm." He hummed in response, proudly tilting his fedora down.

'Oh well. They can't say I didn't try being nice.'

"We've kept everyone waiting long enough," Chapati interrupted. "It's about time we unveiled the official schedule for this year's tournament!"

There was a creaking noise as Rose spun around to face the massive stone block which had risen to the ground, complete with the schedule etched onto it.

GRAND MAGIC GAMES

Day 1 – Hidden + Battle

Day 2 –??? + Battle

Day 3 –??? + Battle

Day 4 –??? + Tag Battle

Day 5 –??????

Day 6 –??????

Day 7 –??????

"There's gonna be a lot of action in the next few days," Gray said.

"Now we're talking." Natsu smiled, satisfied.

"Each one of the rounds will begin with a contest! Participants will then be ranked from first to eighth place. The teams will be awarded points depending on how they rank in the contest. Additionally, the teams are allowed to select which of their members they want to compete. After that we have battles..." Chapati continued to list the rules, before concluding.

"Ready for action? Let's get things started with the first contest of the Grand Magic Games, one that we call Hidden!"

Chapati continued on, before prompting the teams to select their competitor.

After realising Lyon was competing, Gray immediately decided to enter, closely followed by Juvia.

"The competitors have been chosen and the long wait is finally over! Grab a seat, because you're not gonna want to miss a single nail-biting moment of Hidden!"