Prologue

N E W  P E R C E P T I V E

| © 2017 Crazy_Fangirls17 |

❝Who knew that raising a daughter would be hell personified?

This is the third book in the Brendon Urie Series.

First book: The Fear of Falling Apart
Second book: She Held The World
Third book: New Perspective (You are here)
Prequel: La Devotee
Alternate universe: Nicotine

  ↓  

Brooke Boyd Urie was taken into the custody of her mother and away from her fathers at the young age of four years old. After realizing the terrible mistake they made by handing Brooke over to Sarah, her mother, the now fourteen-year-old was promptly returned back home. Since then, Ryan became her legal father through adoption papers, making both Ryan and Brendon her parents. Sarah, who was abusive and neglectful was sent to jail for twenty-three years. A restraining order was slapped into Sarah, prohibiting her to be three hundred feet to the Urie's.

Now that the emotional trauma that is her mother caused her, Brooke is able to focus on relationships with her girlfriend and family members, and high school. With a former horrid experience of school, she was terrified of going back to school. Now sixteen years old, she's attending St. Dale's Academy alongside her girlfriend, Bandit, and her friends; Jai, Naomi, and Violet.

High school - full of total chaos, unnecessary drama, hormones running teenagers bodies. All hormonal and all not knowing how to deal with it. No teenager is safe from the damage of the hell that is growing up. Even Brooke is full of saltiness, sarcasm, and anger. Brendon would know first hand since he was always in the line of fire when Brooke got upset. ❝Dad, why don't you let me be like the other teenagers❞ or ❝Come on, it's just a party!❞ Brooke always had something to argue with Brendon about. 

This is the high school years of Brooke Urie.  

  ↓  

Hello, everyone! Welcome to the third book.

If you haven't noticed, La Devote, was unpublished recently, but I do have a reason for that. I have no idea why I published the prequel before the third book but now, once the third book is finished, the alternate universe and prequel will be up again. I hope that makes sense.

I really, really hope you enjoy this third story. I'm excited to be writing again on these stories. This one already is my favorite, and you'll see why later.

I love you all and thank you for reading this and giving this story a chance. Stay loved and warm everyone.